playing through again

#21LEGEND_725Posted 10/9/2013 10:06:03 PM
I just defeated Shamshuk and it said to check on Oriana maybe he was lying. well shes not in her hut and the only option seems to be to move on to the jundar town in the desert or whatever. Also what do I do with Carweigh (spelling?)'s body I have it in my inventory but never got rid of it even after talking to arda... creepy
---
if you have accepted Xbox One as your lord and savior and are 100% proud of it put this in your sig
#22crashman222(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 11:54:03 PM
there's a building near the shack by the water where you can initiate the cutscene where you will see his funeral, and the body will be removed from your inventory. also there is a cutscene with prince sheridan involving some foreshadowing.
---
Why, the only things they can do are Scratching, Tackling, Growling, Howling, Tail Wagging, and Pounding each other. --dragonman13 on pokemon behavior.
#23AstronomerJakePosted 10/10/2013 8:45:01 PM
ive never been more addicted to a game than when playing this. I literally played it from sundown to sunrise in junior high during the summer.

rpg's need to be more like this nowadays and less streamlined COUGH dragon age 2 cough

Anyone know of any 360/pc games fairly recently that are fairly similar to this game?
#24LEGEND_725Posted 10/15/2013 11:49:14 PM
AstronomerJake posted...
ive never been more addicted to a game than when playing this. I literally played it from sundown to sunrise in junior high during the summer.

rpg's need to be more like this nowadays and less streamlined COUGH dragon age 2 cough

Anyone know of any 360/pc games fairly recently that are fairly similar to this game?

Try Lost Odyssey if you haven't it's great. Also Dragon's Dogma. Other than that I can't think of many that you probably have not played. This was not the best gen for traditional party based RPGs.

Those are the only ones that come up off the top of my head and you probably have already played those.
---
if you have accepted Xbox One as your lord and savior and are 100% proud of it put this in your sig
More topics from this board...
Streaming this gameAragni_Darkness11/16 12:17PM