item duplication

#1shino0regicePosted 6/8/2010 8:34:27 AM
i cant seem to get it right. i looked on youtube and there is no video actually showing it. will someone give me a link to a atcual video showing me how its done?
---
next time you rob a store make sure the person in there is not a 5 degree black belt.(my x-box live = megadeth9715)
#2HikewnePosted 6/8/2010 11:42:08 AM
Duplication Method
Before entering the tower you will need one Manova, one Picket, a strong sword, a Wind Crystal and the item you want to duplicate.
1: Enter the tower and call out your Picket and Manova.

2:Switch both their AIs to 1.

3:Make the Manova transform into the Picket while you set the item to duplicate next to it.

4:Tell the Manova after transforming to steal the item.

5:Open the menu and select Items, select the Manova and select return. It will change back.

6:Tell Manova to transform again.

7:Once transformed tell the Manova to spit out the item and collect it and tell the Manova to return again.

Now there is the item in your inventory and in the Manovas too. The game saves the item in Manova's inventory so when you spit the item out as a Picket, the game thinks the Picket is spitting it out and not the Manova. Repeat steps 3-7 until the Manova runs out of Mp or you run out of room. (The sword is to kill any monsters that approach you while you are duplicating).

Source: http://news.softpedia.com/news/Azure-Dreams-Glitches-and-Secrets-PSX-56939.shtml

I just copied this because it explains everything, and says exactly what I would have typed anyways.

It is good to bring the two monsters, and to just get to the 2nd floor, because there are no monsters on that floor. You should also bring a Wind Crystal, and a Pita Fruit/Big Pita Fruit to duplicate as well, so that you can have infinite MP for your monsters. The last slot should be the item that you want to duplicate; and that is the 5 item limit reached. Just try to rush up to the 2nd floor, or if the Picket and Manoeva are strong enough, pull one of them out to defend you so that you don't die from Trolls.
---
My biggest enemy is my mind. I am haunted daily by Social Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, and Bipolar Disorder.
#3shino0regice(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2010 7:55:10 PM
ok i got it to work now but when i go to duplicate something else the item before is still there. for example i used a pita fruit as a test for it and now im tring to duplicate a mazar seed well everything works out normal but when i pull it out of the bag again the pita fruit is there instead of the mazar seed. what do i do to fix that?
---
next time you rob a store make sure the person in there is not a 5 degree black belt.(my x-box live = megadeth9715)
#4HikewnePosted 6/9/2010 8:25:55 AM
Oh, I remember running into this problem, but not how to fix it.

Let me try to get back to you, or hopefully someone else will know the answer to this.
---
My biggest enemy is my mind. I am haunted daily by Social Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, and Bipolar Disorder.
#5HikewnePosted 6/9/2010 8:28:37 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6HikewnePosted 6/9/2010 8:30:58 AM
Okay, I have the answer now.

Call out the Picket and Manoeva at the same time and make the Picket steal the Manoeva's item. Just don't transform the Manoeva into the Picket when doing this.
---
#7shino0regice(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2010 10:44:39 AM
thank you man it works now :)
---
#8DarkceilPosted 6/18/2010 7:10:54 PM
Duplicating Hazak and Shomuro seeds to make an ultimate pulunpa is fun lol
---
Nevilinity...The virtue of being oblivious.
Aceildus...The power of DiViNE EViL.
#9RayKnightPosted 6/26/2010 6:18:29 AM
Haha, that is really deadly. Which reminds me, I should go back to playing this game, it's awesome!

---
RayKnight, Mute Edge,
"That will be the last time your lips kiss my blade..."