I need cheat codes!!

#1gregbmil1Posted 9/4/2009 12:03:22 PM
I've looked at the ones here at GameFAQS but all it is is a level select. There has got to be more because you unlock the cheat menu after you beat the game so a level select would be absolutly pointless.

I just need help with the very last boss, he is impossible and I'm tired of playing level 44 over and over againl. I've played though it probably 25 times now!!!

I'll check back in a week to see if there was a response, LOL
#2m3tall1caPosted 9/5/2009 9:14:00 AM
Make your name all small rodents.
---
UNDER DEFEAT
http://cowboy.ikaruga.co.uk/cowboy/cowboyarcade3.html <~~ PLAY HERE
#3Pako PakoPosted 9/7/2009 7:36:09 PM
Last boss is actually not so hard as long as you use this fail proof tactic: run away.

Enter the room with 4 or 5 bars of missiles. You can hammer them with missiles, et al and expect to counter their counter and come out on top. But around the 33% health mark, the boss will throw up a shield.

Bad.

This is where you must learn to dash (tap twice and hold the direction) around the platform in the middle of the room. Keep running away from them, and their attacks, until their shield turns off. Then resume hammering them.

You could still take them head-on, shield and all, and time all your counter-blasts at 999 explosions. But I find it far easier to just run.
---
-=PakoPako=-
"This was brought to you by FRUNGY, the Sport of Kings!"