Im i the only one that thought Rusty Bucket Bay was easy?

#1FillergamesPosted 1/23/2013 10:10:24 AM
I mean this level is pretty small. Not really complicated to find your way around.

I ran through this level. I struggled with Click Clock Woods more then Rusty Bucket Bay.
---
Every game is good in different ways.
#2goroh16Posted 1/23/2013 3:01:07 PM
It's easy when you have mastered the timing of the fans. I know when to jump, so I have less trouble with it. If you're doing a playthrough of getting all the mumbo skulls, the hardest one to get is the one in the engine room. You need good timing to get it without dying. I don't remember the last time I died on Click Clock Woods and I mean without taking the honeycombs that makes your health bigger. I'll start a new file and play the game again.
#3bloodhawks return(Moderator)Posted 1/23/2013 9:01:08 PM
I hated that one as a kid, but going through last week for the first time in a good few years, only the engine room was a bit of a nuisance. Click Clock Woods is a lot longer and those birds are annoying at times but I still like it a lot more.
---
Keeping this until Casey Mears wins his 2nd Nascar Cup race. 7/7/07
Yankees Fan. Jaguars Fan. Mark Sanchez Wannabe.
#4woody71Posted 1/24/2013 5:09:30 AM
the only real problem I ever had ws collecting all the notes when I was a kid I used to save the ones by the fans for last wich pretty much always killed me
---
to the Grammar Police!-\/
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1062/50947440.gif
#5Storm101Posted 1/25/2013 4:48:00 PM
It is pretty easy. Then again, I've been playing the 360 version.
#6DonkeyKongSongPosted 1/26/2013 7:31:26 AM
goroh16 posted...
It's easy when you have mastered the timing of the fans. I know when to jump, so I have less trouble with it. If you're doing a playthrough of getting all the mumbo skulls, the hardest one to get is the one in the engine room. You need good timing to get it without dying. I don't remember the last time I died on Click Clock Woods and I mean without taking the honeycombs that makes your health bigger. I'll start a new file and play the game again.

If you want the Mumbo Tokens from the engine room, you don't really need to "time it" like that. If you turn off the propellers, it will also stop the pipes from spinning.

But yeah, the engine room is really the only challenge here now that I beat it so many times.
---
Current Glee song total: 371 (Through "Goodbye")
"My family, my coworkers, my girlfriend.. they're all gone.. WOO HOO!" ~ Fry from Futurama
#7goroh16Posted 1/26/2013 9:23:55 AM(edited)
Well, I guess I'm pro for being able to get it while it's in spinning mode and not die.
#8needlewarblerPosted 2/2/2013 3:35:49 PM
I lost my notes more in Click Clock Wood than I did here. It's a gauntlet.
#9SoramonPosted 2/5/2013 7:16:40 PM
I think people complain more about the sudden difficulty spike of Rusty Bucket Bay. Most jiggies beforehand were all fairly easy especially in comparison with the engine room.