Did you notice anything sexual before "BK rated E?"

#1SMRPGFAN101Posted 7/17/2008 8:40:21 PM
I did. Mr. Patch really disturbed me when I was 11 and played this. I also noticed the two words on the B.O.B. I knew what "SUCK" and "BLOW were sexually. I did not know that B.O.B. also stood for "Battery Operated Boyfriend."
#2aergdPosted 7/18/2008 5:58:50 AM
There's more. Go into Terrydactyland (it's been so long since I've played this, that's the name of the level with the dinosaurs, right?) and fly inot the sky. Go over to Mumbo's hut and look at the stepping stones. Tell us what you see.

There's more beyond that that I can't quite recall. I think there's a video on Youtube that details it all.
---
The Ventilation Shaft...
#3SquidTheSidPosted 7/18/2008 7:39:51 AM
Go to Grunty Industries. Fly off the roof. You should see a disturbing picture.
---
Fakepedia - SquidTheSid: A dimwitted, bizarre, comical, and sarcastic user on Gamefaqs known for an obsession with Rare Ltd, games, fanboyism, and awful memory.
#4aergdPosted 7/18/2008 8:09:03 AM
Really?
---
The Ventilation Shaft...
#5SquidTheSidPosted 7/18/2008 8:18:34 AM
You can see it on BK Rated E? on youtube
---
Fakepedia - SquidTheSid: A dimwitted, bizarre, comical, and sarcastic user on Gamefaqs known for an obsession with Rare Ltd, games, fanboyism, and awful memory.
#6aergdPosted 7/18/2008 11:26:27 AM
Cool, thanks.
---
The Ventilation Shaft...
#7KowbrainzPosted 7/18/2008 8:33:45 PM
Go to Grunty Industries. Fly off the roof. You should see a disturbing picture.

Some people will believe anything.... XD

---
www.spiralmountain.co.uk - home of Banjo-Kazooie
#8aergdPosted 7/18/2008 8:38:15 PM
There's not a disturbing picture but a disturbing image . So there's nothing for me to falsely believe in.
---
My space sucks. 98% of the internet population has a My space. if you are part of the 2% that isn't an emo copy and paste this into your sig.
#9SquidTheSidPosted 7/19/2008 5:25:36 AM
Picture refers to image. Little Willy?
---
#10aergdPosted 7/19/2008 6:02:36 AM
Yeah, in GI, the stepping stones leading away from the entrance from Isle O' Hags are what you mean, I believe.
---
My space sucks. 98% of the internet population has a My space. if you are part of the 2% that isn't an emo copy and paste this into your sig.