A+B and Item Code thing

#1SSBM-RulerPosted 1/5/2008 7:23:34 PM
has anyone actually wasted there time going to Alcatraz's little island and getting 15 nukes and using that? lol
---
Check Out My Reviews-[Recommend Them?]
#2chaoszeromachanistPosted 1/17/2008 10:30:25 PM
The super item trick doesn't apply to all items, such as nukes, health, and turbo. Also, each item takes a different amount to use the super form (ex. 60 mines for super mine, 6 gun buddies for super gun buddies). Basically, you need 3 item boxes, but not necessarily 15 of the given item.
#3SSBM-Ruler(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2008 8:21:23 AM
The super item trick doesn't apply to all items, such as nukes, health, and turbo. Also, each item takes a different amount to use the super form (ex. 60 mines for super mine, 6 gun buddies for super gun buddies). Basically, you need 3 item boxes, but not necessarily 15 of the given item.

it does work for turbo =P
---
#4chaoszeromachanistPosted 1/20/2008 10:28:41 PM
I'm rather sure it doesn't after 8 years of playing this game. Check the guides if you must; a super form is never discussed in any of them.
#5SSBM-Ruler(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2008 8:45:00 AM
I'm rather sure it doesn't after 8 years of playing this game. Check the guides if you must; a super form is never discussed in any of them.

nope ive tried it and ive had this game a while too. try it :D
---
#6FunkchikenPosted 1/26/2008 4:39:50 PM
A+B doesn't work for turbo, but you can use multiple turbos at once and stay turbo'd for longer.
---
It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake.