No.....it can't be......

#321blud_bilgePosted 2/6/2014 8:43:29 AMmessage detail
very, you know, I think another cool thing would be a custom powerup maker, imagine a powerup like a flamethrower, but it would hit 360 degrees around you and knock back opponents, like a burst of flame :D or a tri shot laser!
---
"Slip of the Finger." - Revolver Ocelot
#322Brave_PiratePosted 2/6/2014 10:27:49 PMmessage detail
I really think this game could have added some decent area attacks that don't involve friendly fire (e.g. Nuke). A tank being fired at from behind was essentially helpless for a few seconds, but that made the difference between survival and destruction. A radial Flamethrower would have made for an excellent deterrent for tanks that like to get close.
#323blud_bilgePosted 2/7/2014 9:43:58 AMmessage detail
precisely, another cool item would be like an orbital strike, you'd fire a slew of missiles into the air, and they'd come crashing down at high speed homing at targets! :D
---
#324Brave_PiratePosted 2/9/2014 11:26:35 PMmessage detail
That sounds a bit over-powered (and really similar to the Nuke), but I guess you could always dodge that attack with Turbo or Teleporters.
#325blud_bilgePosted 2/10/2014 9:43:04 AMmessage detail
yeah, it'd be evaded fairly easily if you had buildings to hide behind too, as they'd kinda come down angled, so it wouldn't be completely unnavoidable :P
---
#326Brave_PiratePosted 2/10/2014 11:51:14 PMmessage detail
Lol, it'd basically be Guided Missiles that require less effort.
#327blud_bilgePosted 2/11/2014 9:45:47 PMmessage detail
yes, and multiple :D it'd be a rarer powerup though, otherwise it'd be too powerful :P
---
#328Brave_PiratePosted 2/12/2014 11:40:43 AMmessage detail
Yeah, and picking up one of those would only give you one use, kind of like with the Nuke.
#329blud_bilgePosted 2/12/2014 4:43:58 PMmessage detail
precisely, and it wouldn't do huge amounts of damage per hit either :P be kinda like something to soften up a group of enemies before entry
---
#330Brave_PiratePosted 2/14/2014 10:04:08 PMmessage detail
Hey, I thought of another cool proposed power-up! I figured that since we already have a Turbo that gives tanks a speed boost, there should also be an item that temporarily slows down other tanks. It could be a radial shockwave that affects adjacent enemy tanks, and there could be 5 per power-up just like the Turbo! Alternatively, it could affect everyone on the map except for the user, in which case, there would only be one use per power-up.