One of my fav DC Games

#371MrWeymesPosted 6/23/2008 8:11:59 PM
I'm upset that I never got to play this game back when I had a Dreamcast. It looks fun. I bought a dreamcast sometime in 2000, and I bought a bunch of games for it at the pawnshop, and whatever looked decent used at EB games, and this happened to be the only game that didn't work. I bought it a second time used, because I couldn't find it new, and the second copy didn't work either. It's a shame.
#372rocketdischargePosted 6/24/2008 1:34:53 AM
how the hell is this board in the top 10? blue stinger sucked.
---
Come on man, have you ever BEEN giant swung?
#373baby ice dogPosted 6/24/2008 2:58:30 AM
Dude, read the topic - it didn't "suck", but apparently you didn't like it. That's cool, not everyone likes the same kind of games, but it doesn't mean everything you don't like "sucks." :/

---
-: bite first, ask questions later :-
#374KFHEWUIPosted 6/24/2008 3:59:13 PM
I was going to rant about rocketdischarge's post, but I had an interesting day at college today.

So I was at school, it was about 10:20. I heard a loud cracking noise. At first, I just played it off as I imagined it. My friend Big Bob came into class. Then the power went off. It came back on for a split second then went off. So a class mate opened the blinds, and we saw smoke on the interstate, which is right next to the college. My friend and I walked outside. All of people were outside watching. The grass next to the interstate had caught on fire, which was only about couple of feet away from the parking lot of the school.

What happened is the pole cracked and the lines fell onto the road. An 18 wheeler ran over the cable and snapped them in half. Well, then a pick up truck ran over the cable. The cable landed on the grass and the grass caught on fire. So every one got out of class at 10: 30 today.
---
5 out of 4 people have trouble with fractions.
"The quarterback is toast!" Theo from Die Hard.
#375KenshinXSlayer(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2008 2:00:57 PM
^ lol thats crazy. Anyway to rocketdischarge. What did you not like about Blue Stinger? "Because its a poor RE Clone"? I'll admit, the game is cheesy but cheesy in a great nostalgic fun way. Kind of how Hercules: The Legendary Journeys was cheesy and VERY inaccurate but still a great action/comedy.
---
Gamertag-Kenshin EvoX (Change Pending)
Playing-Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
#376rocketdischargePosted 6/26/2008 9:47:42 PM
dont bother ranting about my post. I didnt even get close to finishing Blue Stinger and I played it last year instead of when it came out so my opinion isnt that valid.

---
Come on man, have you ever BEEN giant swung?
#377baby ice dogPosted 6/27/2008 4:32:12 AM
Ah well... I played it closer the time, and although the controls are kind of clunky and the camera messes about at times, it *was* a fun game, very endearing :)
And I second that the grass catching on fire sounds "crazy" ;)

---
-: bite first, ask questions later :-
#378KenshinXSlayer(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2008 9:03:40 AM
We seriously need to have a Blue Stinger Speed Run.
---
#379KenshinXSlayer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2008 7:04:03 PM
or not,lol. Where is everyone? Did the Blue Stinger board finally die again?
---
#380scutlarPosted 7/9/2008 9:10:53 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]