Body Harvest dream...sign to start a new game?

#1BigBass0607Posted 9/12/2012 9:46:32 PM
Wow, looks like this board has gathered some dust!

Anyway...had a dream about the Comet level not too long ago, kinda messed up stuff. I don't know about you guys, but that alien comet creeped me right out! I always had the bad luck of driving the Alpha I right into the acid...and the penultimate boss always killed me in like two hits, so maybe I was doing something wrong? Either way, I'm starting a new file!

I remember getting this in the fall of '98...and ever since then, this game has always meant something really special to me from October-December, when I first played through it, and it's kinda become a yearly tradition for me. Always seemed appropriate that I would be at the Siberian level in the winter time. :P
---
Pokemon Heartgold FC: 5114-5363-4960
Member and former Steel Gym Leader of the Shiny Bagon Coalition. Always willing to help when I can! :)
#2Walter268Posted 9/16/2012 12:31:02 PM
Nostalgiad! I love this friggin game. Java is probably my favorite level though. Followed by Siberia then America, then Greece, then the comet.
---
2012 Packer tracker: 0-0 Next opponent: 49ers
My Teams: Green Bay Packers - Utah Jazz - Utah Utes
#3BigBass0607(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2012 3:30:51 AM
At the moment I just started the Java level, and I agree...it's the best! I think America is my least favorite though to be honest, just something about it never really "did" it for me like the others.

I think the Comet would be cooler if it remixed like the normal game music to make it feel more alien and hostile.
---
Pokemon Heartgold FC: 5114-5363-4960
Member and former Steel Gym Leader of the Shiny Bagon Coalition. Always willing to help when I can! :)