Time to Beat?!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Brigandine
  3. Time to Beat?!

User Info: reeve_masters

reeve_masters
4 years ago#1
I haven't played this game in years and just picked it back up the other day. I remember that I only have many years to beat it in game. I just don't remember how many years though. Sense I tend to over grind wanna know how long I got.
PSN: Reeve469

User Info: Sin Jackal

Sin Jackal
4 years ago#2
I don't think there is one. I remember people claiming it was 5 years for Hard mode, but I've gone over 5 and the game didn't end.

Supposedly it's 15 years for Easy mode and 10 for Normal, but I don't play on those modes, so I don't know. I've never gone to 10 years on Hard, so I couldn't say for sure on that either. You could just put some strong knights on your borders than skip turns for awhile to see if the game ends after 10-15 years.

User Info: Rune Caster

Rune Caster
4 years ago#3
You have till year 230 Month 3 or 4 to beat the game... Then the snake of chaos awakes and it's "Game Over!"
You have to be careful with those bulls. For instance...
*is picked up by a bull and placed in the cow launcher* o_0 THWIP-P-P-P AHHHHHHHHHH! - TimeSpaceMage
  1. Boards
  2. Brigandine
  3. Time to Beat?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived