Anyone else play this game?

#11jvgfanatic(VIP)Posted 1/18/2008 5:39:51 AM
And one more post!

Zeus II Carnage Heart arrived today. Talk about a graphic upgrade. Yay. There is a Licensing Test that I will have to translate. I'll have a translation available as soon as time permits. Cheers.
#12ArmacedPosted 1/24/2008 4:40:25 PM
I ripped this to my PSP and would play it all the time, but then I lost that PSP and my new one has not been downgraded yet...

But yes, I love this game. This is my favorite series in console gaming. I wish they would come out with an English version of Portable - I enjoyed the Japanese version, but there were little things I just didn't understand that kept me from getting all I could out of the game.
---
|Weighted Companion Cube; Character Battle 2008|
A vote for WCC is a vote for pancakes.
#13bhpchanPosted 1/25/2008 10:19:46 AM

I finally got my copy yesterday, watched the mission brifing cd, didn't have time to learn the programming yet.. but so far, other than the expected graphics, and the pretty limited sound effects, I'm very excited to learn to play asap...

If this thing comes out in english, I'm definitely getting a PSP.

Armaced, hope you'll support this game and buy a copy, if it comes out in english.

#14jvgfanatic(VIP)Posted 1/25/2008 2:13:42 PM
Something that occurred to me about the first Carnage Heart. It works tons better with a Playstation Mouse.
#15ArmacedPosted 1/25/2008 5:01:59 PM
bhpchan, I always support Carnage Heart, and most things ArtDink.

The copy I ripped to the PSP was one I purchased for the PS1 back when it was new.

I also imported the Japanese version of Carnage Heart Portable, and the moment they even consider offering an english version, I will be submitting my preorder to Amazon.

This game is fantastic.
---
#16emperorrobPosted 1/29/2008 6:58:44 PM
Definitely have to release CHP in English for me or even Engrish before I would buy it. I have it bookmarked at gamespot but that page is never updated. I used to be obsessed with this game and even wrote an editor for it on Linux so you could design and save your programs to xml or html.
#17bhpchanPosted 2/7/2008 7:23:11 PM
Sorry Armaced, to be so rude to assume. It's sad that this great game recieves so little love... I hope US gets another chance if/when we get CHP.
#18ArmacedPosted 2/18/2008 2:33:19 PM
^ No offense taken. I just didn't want anybody getting the wrong idea. I understand there is a fine line between ripping your own games to the PSP and downloading someone else's games. Sony would probably rather we not do either, but it was the only way I could play the game in English while on the road, and I have paid for it twice now. I would gladly buy it a third time to get an English version of the updated game - it really is sweet.

Maybe it's time to start learning Japanese. :)
---