Awesome moments in this game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Carnivores 2
  3. Awesome moments in this game.

User Info: DarkReign2552

DarkReign2552
7 years ago#1
I played this game a few years ago. It's not the greatest game ever made, but it still had it's moments. Here's a couple of my favorite moments.

1. I was raptor hunting. I had no radar, but I had a crossbow and scent cover. I got one in my sights and I inched my way closer to get a more accurate shot. I stop, target my prey, and all of a sudden another raptor burst out from the bushes to my right and ambushed me. A true Jurassic Park moment.

2.I got to a point where I started hunting rexes with pistols for a challenge. (You can't kill them unless you shoot them in the eye.) I took out 3 of them and there was one more on the island. I decided to use the jet pack cheat. As I get high enough, a rex bursts out. The A.I is somewhat stupid and the thing starts spinning in circles beneath me. I aim my pistol down at him, fired off 3 rounds, and the beat fell. Apparently as one of the bullet fell the rex spun it's eye right into it. It died and I went home with 4 new rexes in my trophy room.
"Hope is a waking dream" ~Breakdown, Xbox~
  1. Boards
  2. Carnivores 2
  3. Awesome moments in this game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived