Door glitch?

#1MinarinagaPosted 12/30/2011 6:14:17 PM
I'm in the Castle Center, and I'm having trouble with opening some doors. They don't always interact when I push the Left yellow arrow button. A reset didn't fix, either.

Is this a known problem?
---
DVD killed the video star
#2BareknuckleRooPosted 1/20/2012 3:04:45 AM
You're going to have to be specific; which doors in particular are you referring to? I'm pretty sure that there's a few rooms that can't be opened until you've killed all the enemies in it, specifically the rooms where butler and maid vampires show up. If you're trying to run to the door, I'm guessing that'd be why you can't open it.
#3Minarinaga(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2012 5:53:25 AM
I suppose that's it. I'm in the Main Castle area (they play the Main Theme music; an extension of the File Selection track), and the door I'm having the most trouble with is a room where those lizards keep coming out of iron doors that you can't enter.

One of the other rooms does have maids and butlers (that scream is priceless, man.) Maybe the game is having trouble with the lizard room because they keep spawning, and it gets confused.

Thank you for answering. =)
---
DVD killed the video star
#4PRINCESSMAGICALPosted 2/6/2012 8:04:08 PM
You have to kill all the enemies before going through the door.
---
Your chains are still mine, you belong to me! ~ The Phantom Of The Opera
FFI through FFX are the true Final Fantasy's
#5Evil SpongePosted 2/10/2012 4:31:04 PM
Once the lizards stop spawning, you'll be able to open the door. I think there are 6 of them in total...but it's been awhile since I've played through this so I could be wrong.
---
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines... www.the-evil-sponge.com
#6DrumguyPosted 2/27/2012 8:55:43 PM
Evil Sponge posted...
Once the lizards stop spawning, you'll be able to open the door. I think there are 6 of them in total...but it's been awhile since I've played through this so I could be wrong.

That's pretty much it.
---
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - [NNTH]Metanoia (Ally code in profile)