need help w/ sword brothers spell.

#1LKi464Posted 1/10/2009 3:54:50 PM
i've been through the castle enough to play blindfolded. but, i've never been able to do the royal chapel bat thing. what lvl does the sword familar need to be to do the spell? is level 53 enough? anybody know the combination to do it?
#2Dark StarPosted 1/10/2009 4:25:07 PM
The spell is [down, down-forward, forward, up(hold for 2-3 seconds), down+action button]. But the glitch won't work unless your Sword Familiar is at least level 90.

---
Carpe Noctem
#3LKi464(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2009 6:12:51 PM
rats! 90 & up? i only need to lvl up the sword 37 more times! what's the best place to grind in the castel?
#4Dark StarPosted 1/10/2009 6:43:41 PM
*spoilers if you didn't already beat the game*

If you've already beaten the game, you can buy the Duplicator from the librarian and you should also have found a Power of Sire. Equip both and head to the Inverted Chapel to the room with the Spectral Sword, now quickly enter and reenter the room while using the Power of Sire to quickly rack up EXP for your familiars.

For 37 levels it will only take a few minutes. And if you don't have the money for the Duplicator I'd suggest to use the Sword Brothers glitch at the librarian (look it up in the Cheats section if you don't know about it).

---
Carpe Noctem
#5DignatoReRaisedPosted 1/13/2009 9:25:31 PM
YOu don't pay much attention do you?

He's leveling up so he can DO the Sword Brother's glitch.
---
A kick to the balls beats a TDK roundhouse kick any day, and if you deny this its because your balls are inert. - Ren_eko
#6DignatoReRaisedPosted 1/13/2009 9:26:55 PM
And to level up familiars... Just find something you can kill easily, and kill them. I just ran through the octopus hallways with Alucard Shield's effect active.

It didn't take that long.
---
A kick to the balls beats a TDK roundhouse kick any day, and if you deny this its because your balls are inert. - Ren_eko
#7Dark StarPosted 1/13/2009 10:03:29 PM

He's leveling up so he can DO the Sword Brother's glitch.

No. The Librarian money trick and the Royal Chapel glitch are two completely different things. You can do the money trick as soon as you have the MP to cast Sword Brothers, but for the Chapel glitch the Sword Familiar needs to be at least L90.

---
Carpe Noctem
#8DignatoReRaisedPosted 1/13/2009 10:35:31 PM
I see. That I did not know. I apologize for insulting you (And myself at the same time, with that typo.)

I need to stop making an ass out of you and me.
---