Some questions before i start again

#1Sophiel777Posted 11/5/2009 10:16:58 AM
1.What are the best possible stats which i can achieve starting for the first time ?
I know that i can't skip the dialogue so they won't be perfect and what do i need to do in order to achieve them ?
2.Can i level up my familiars even after reaching 99 level ?
Or do i need to do this before that happens ?
3. What are the best stats i can get after lvl up ?
I already searched the FAQs but not everyone gives clear information on that matter.
#2friendlydudePosted 11/6/2009 5:01:18 AM
"2.Can i level up my familiars even after reaching 99 level ?
Or do i need to do this before that happens"

I can answer this one. The answer is no- once your familiars reach level 99, you can't level them anymore.

Or, if I'm reading the question wrong, the answer would be yes if you mean once Alucard reaches level 99, then yes, you can still upgrade your familiars all the way if you'd like.
#3Sophiel777(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2009 8:07:26 AM
*Can i level up my familiars after Alucard reaches 99 level ?
I suppose i didn't made myself clear.
#4SteveO 528Posted 11/6/2009 3:57:10 PM
From what I've heard, it's impossible to level up familiars when Alucard's experience is maxed. If Al can't gain experience, neither can his familiars.
---
"Brush away those tears underneath your mask!"
Segata Sanshiro...gone, but not forgotten.
#5friendlydudePosted 11/7/2009 6:24:30 AM
oh alright, I stand corrected then. I didn't think it would matter, but you're probably right. I never tried it myself.
#6Mr HangmanPosted 11/7/2009 10:18:08 AM
1) There are two initial stats that might be considered the "best".

Beat Dracula under 1 minute with no sub-weapon: 85 HP, 25 MP, 60 Hearts. This is very tough, and it requires you to be an expert air-dasher.

Beat Dracula under 1 minute with the cross: 80 HP, 30 MP, 60 Hearts. This is much easier because you can use the holy water and then switch back to the cross.

You four core stats vary slightly, but as I'll explain in a moment that doesn't matter.

2) I'm not sure whether or not the familiars will still be able to gain experience, but they should all be at level 99 long before Alucard. After Alucard gets to about level 70, you'll have to level using the Spectral Sword in the Reverse Chapel. That will get your familiars to level 99 in a matter of minutes, but Alucard will take days to get there.

3) For MP, you can gain 4 or 5 each time, with 50% chance each I think. For your core stats, there are 19 possibilities, the best being +1 to all four stats. Because that's enough to get all four to 99, your starting core stats don't matter in the end.
---
What senses do we lack that we cannot see and cannot hear another world all around us? -Dune
#7Arkane DenialPosted 11/7/2009 3:58:01 PM
From what I've heard, it's impossible to level up familiars when Alucard's experience is maxed.

That sucks.

That...

...and me hearing it the first time. lol

---
Man, internet lingo, it makes me lol.
- Kyojun MK107
#8radiantdarknessPosted 11/8/2009 9:57:40 AM
You mean that Familiars don't really level up anymore after Alucard reaches his max level? this is the first time I've heard that..

---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road. Neither human, nor devil... all bends to my will". - Hito Shura
#9SteveO 528Posted 11/8/2009 11:55:04 AM
I can't confirm it for myself, but several people who used max experience cheats for Alucard came to find that their familiars couldn't gain experience at all. I've never come across this, since my familiars reach Lv.99 long before Alucard does. It's not a problem you're likely to run into.
---
"Brush away those tears underneath your mask!"
Segata Sanshiro...gone, but not forgotten.
#10xseshPosted 11/9/2009 1:35:15 AM
Topic
radiantdarkness Familiars can't get any EXP after alucard reach LV.99
out of topic
when did Hito Shura said something like that i mean when did he talk
---
ZOE3, Console 2D Castlevania, Chrono Break, 2D \ Console 2D Metroid
Where are They?