Sword Familiar

• Topic Archived
6 years ago#1
I know that at a certain level you can use it as a weapon. But is there any place to level up quicker? Currently I'm in the Reverce cavern with the octopus
Jeez, having Melfina drooling all over your nuts has really affected you, hasn't it Shade. - Tealmarie
6 years ago#2
First playthrough- I like to auto-level on zombies in the castle entrance, but Guardians do the job, too.
Second playthrough (clear game file on your card)- Get yourself a Duplicator and find a Power of Sire, then abuse one of the various possessed swords, like the one in the first castle chapel area.
"Don't need to stand to fly jet!"- Misha, Mercs 2
6 years ago#3
The Chapel swords are great for doing this if you have a duplicator and a spare screen hitting item.

If you don't, go grab the Jewel Sword and grind money at the same time.
Kisamara nani ga wakaru!?
6 years ago#4
YES! those possessed swords seriously do the trick
6 years ago#5
By the way, it's Lv 50 that it becomes useable. Just FYI.
"Don't need to stand to fly jet!"- Misha, Mercs 2
6 years ago#6
I always thought it was at level 60 for some reason.
Jeez, having Melfina drooling all over your nuts has really affected you, hasn't it Shade. - Tealmarie
6 years ago#7
Also. What level does the sword stop doing the random circle slash and go into the other pattern?
6 years ago#8
I think it changes at Lvl 50 as well (although I don't remember exactly).
Kisamara nani ga wakaru!?
6 years ago#9
So far I am up to level 37 and that was just from all the Dark Octopus.
6 years ago#10
i do octapuses only because i try to level up my murmasa at the same time (multitasking :) )
Xbox 360 gamertag
Someone123654 (trying to master all weapons in COD MW2)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived