HAPPY HALLOWEEN Fellow SOTN Players!

#1Epic_McDudePosted 10/31/2011 6:13:46 PM
I hope some of you are celebrating Halloween by playing a new game/file on this game tonight as I'm doing right now.

Even if you're not, I certainly hope you have a good one and hopefully put on a SOTN-related costume.

Have a blast and be safe folks!

LONG LIVE CASTLEVANIA!
---
Life is epic!
#2friendlydudePosted 11/1/2011 8:12:28 AM
I didn't do any of those things. I instead read ghost stories, watched Ghost Hunters live (since the Pennhurst Asylum is only an hour away from my house) and then fell asleep. Oh, I made a tissue ghost! It's a really scary one that happens to resemble my dad's girlfriend's mom in the face- completely unintentional!
#3ChrisTurkPosted 11/2/2011 6:08:13 PM
I worked at my friends haunted house, went to a Halloween party, and got called to work in the morning, spending the day hungover.

All in all, pretty good.
---
"The only thing that's been confirmed is that it's unfortunate your mother did not have any spare coat hangers."~ trancer1
#40UT0FTH3G4M3RPosted 11/2/2011 6:47:48 PM
I did what Alucard would do and killed my father. What a mess!!
#5friendlydudePosted 11/3/2011 1:39:53 AM
oh wow! I bet the blood was a pain in the ass to clean up :p
#6Epic_McDude(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2011 10:06:26 PM
friendlydude posted...
oh wow! I bet the blood was a pain in the ass to clean up :p

That's why he should've Hydro Stormed him.
---
Life is epic!
#7friendlydudePosted 11/4/2011 1:15:43 AM
ah ha, good point! there's ways of killing that doesn't require blood to splash around all over the damn walls and floors
#8Epic_McDude(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2011 3:54:21 AM
I just want to say that I love the Hell out of this game.

That and...

I love you guys and gals! (No homo)
---
Life is epic!
#9Starwind128Posted 11/5/2011 4:01:25 PM
I took my nieces trick or treating. I actually thought about playing this or Resident Evil, & couldn't decide so I ended up doing neither.
---
Oh dear. Someone said something that I don't like, they must be trolling.
We all make mistakes, here's your lifeline.
#10VisionRing30Posted 11/5/2011 4:17:32 PM
I didn't do any of those things. I instead read ghost stories, watched Ghost Hunters live (since the Pennhurst Asylum is only an hour away from my house) and then fell asleep. Oh, I made a tissue ghost! It's a really scary one that happens to resemble my dad's girlfriend's mom in the face- completely unintentional!

Hey, I watched that Ghost Hunters live thing too. Unfortunately not much happened this year, but maybe next year will be better. And you live that close to the asylum? You must have known some of the stories already then. Have you been there yourself?

Maybe that's why they didn't react to it? Too self-conscious about the appearance?
---
"Laughter is the countdown of devastation."- Killer 7, end of Sunset