Sprigg Transform/Doppleganger questions...

#1ArjentoPosted 6/26/2010 6:02:45 PM
Hi,

Just got this amazing character called Sprigg who can transform into strong monsters!

1) In Sprigg's *transform* state into a doppleganger, does he/she still get the doppleganger with the killing blow?

2) Also as Sprigg's stats increases over time, do the dopplegangers too?

Thanks
#2PernaiPosted 6/26/2010 6:16:52 PM
1) In Sprigg's *transform* state into a doppleganger, does he/she still get the doppleganger with the killing blow?

No. She can kill the enemies with physical attacks or elements, but she must be in her original form to acquire its doppelgang. Alternatively -- much later in the game, you may run across a "Forget-me-not Pot" accessory or two. Any character who strikes a killing blow with one of those equipped will add the monster to Sprigg's doppelgang list. And mind that some monsters -- bosses and a few other oddjobs -- have no doppelgang at all. But most do.
#3Arjento(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2010 6:46:52 PM
Thanks, I find the doppleganger ability very interesting.

I already use a form Sprigg already has called Lagoonate...and it is very powerful!

Sprigg is staying in my party till the end!
#4thatfeguyPosted 6/26/2010 6:51:22 PM
Yep, Lagoonate is pretty broken. Don't forget to pick up WightKnight in the Isle of the Damned!
---
leekpopmon98's hug slave
#5MaximoomPosted 6/27/2010 10:05:10 AM
Taurminator in the mt pyre. The stronger red dopplegang that i remember.

You can get it as soon you get acess to a boat after getting sprigg.

Keep in mind, you shouldnt be in mt pyre at this time, and the monster here (specially the taurminator) will be more than a challenge. Be prepared to see taurminator OHKOing your characters (with CHARGE), make full use of lagoonate here.

it worth the trouble.
#6awesomeunoPosted 6/28/2010 1:47:30 AM
and no, the dopplegang's do not get more powerful as sprigg does. their stats are set
---
PHDinAwesomeness
Even the christians are too stupid to figure out im selling sex to their daughters. Ive made billions off christian ignorance for decades. M
#7xTozusxPosted 6/28/2010 11:51:06 PM
^Well that makes sense.