Managed to find a copy, but...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conker's Bad Fur Day
  3. Managed to find a copy, but...

User Info: bulljive

bulljive
4 years ago#1
after a horrible day, looking forward to playing this the whole time, popped the sucker in and it wouldn't work. Gave an in-depth cleaning...no dice.

Now I'm sad.
/blogfaqs
whoa...I just had one of those 5 hour energy drinks, and that ****'s intense. How long does it last for?

User Info: Uilnslcoap

Uilnslcoap
4 years ago#2
Verified that another cartridge works in that N64 to make sure system isn't broken? Verified if problem could be related to power source or video input/output, etc.? Otherwise, I am sorry, that sucks. If it's just the cartridge, I'd try and get another copy, though I hear they're spendy. Good luck.

User Info: bulljive

bulljive
4 years ago#3
yeah, N64 works fine. Brought it in to a retro game store, see if they could fix it. They didn't know what was wrong with it.
Ah well. Hopefully will find another copy somewhere that doesn't cost $75
whoa...I just had one of those 5 hour energy drinks, and that ****'s intense. How long does it last for?

User Info: needlewarbler

needlewarbler
4 years ago#4
I had a Oracle of Ages cart like that. Looked perfectly fine, but wouldn't do squat when put in a gameboy color. Sorry your game didn't work TC, since Conker's Bad Fur Day is pretty entertaining.

User Info: Superfly Jo Jo

Superfly Jo Jo
4 years ago#5
Damn that sucks man. Hopefully you can find a copy of the game that's working and at a decent price. I feel incredibly lucky that I bought the game brand new at the tail end of 2001. I think I got it for $15. The gamecube had just come out then so stores were selling N64 games for next to nothing. I'm pretty sure I ordered it off of Amazon. It's actually the last N64 game I purchased, pretty sure the box and the manual are lying around somewhere at my parents house too.
PSN: spacedirtyjerz
Black Ops 2 might have the worst online experience of any game I've ever played
  1. Boards
  2. Conker's Bad Fur Day
  3. Managed to find a copy, but...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived