Managed to find a copy, but...

#1bulljivePosted 11/28/2012 2:21:29 AM
after a horrible day, looking forward to playing this the whole time, popped the sucker in and it wouldn't work. Gave an in-depth cleaning...no dice.

Now I'm sad.
/blogfaqs
---
whoa...I just had one of those 5 hour energy drinks, and that ****'s intense. How long does it last for?
#2UilnslcoapPosted 12/2/2012 10:20:12 PM
Verified that another cartridge works in that N64 to make sure system isn't broken? Verified if problem could be related to power source or video input/output, etc.? Otherwise, I am sorry, that sucks. If it's just the cartridge, I'd try and get another copy, though I hear they're spendy. Good luck.
#3bulljive(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 3:00:01 PM
yeah, N64 works fine. Brought it in to a retro game store, see if they could fix it. They didn't know what was wrong with it.
Ah well. Hopefully will find another copy somewhere that doesn't cost $75
---
whoa...I just had one of those 5 hour energy drinks, and that ****'s intense. How long does it last for?
#4needlewarblerPosted 12/11/2012 2:52:06 PM
I had a Oracle of Ages cart like that. Looked perfectly fine, but wouldn't do squat when put in a gameboy color. Sorry your game didn't work TC, since Conker's Bad Fur Day is pretty entertaining.
#5Superfly Jo JoPosted 12/16/2012 2:10:47 AM
Damn that sucks man. Hopefully you can find a copy of the game that's working and at a decent price. I feel incredibly lucky that I bought the game brand new at the tail end of 2001. I think I got it for $15. The gamecube had just come out then so stores were selling N64 games for next to nothing. I'm pretty sure I ordered it off of Amazon. It's actually the last N64 game I purchased, pretty sure the box and the manual are lying around somewhere at my parents house too.
---
PSN: spacedirtyjerz
Black Ops 2 might have the worst online experience of any game I've ever played