This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Flapping Duster code.

#1Firestorm_616Posted 7/20/2008 4:52:24 PM
I was wondering if anyone had a Flapping Duster code for Action Replay MAX

Or Swap Magic Coder 3.8 (i can't find any codes for that though)
---
"as swift as the wind, impenetrable as the forest, devastating as the inferno, as immovable as the mountain"
#2Firestorm_616(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2008 11:22:41 PM
B
Bu
Bum
Bump
Bum
Bu
B
---
"You shall move as swift as the wind, Be as impenetrable as the forest, Rage as devastating as the inferno, And stand as immovable as the mountain"
#3brianmsmomPosted 7/24/2008 10:42:01 AM
what
---
www.STLocarina.com
#4Firestorm_616(Topic Creator)Posted 7/28/2008 1:14:05 AM
Thought i was being clear, But i guess not.

The flapping duster was removed from the USA version of the game, I was wondering if anyone had a code to put it back in the game, Cause i searched for hours and found nothing.
---
"You shall move as swift as the wind, Be as impenetrable as the forest, Rage as devastating as the inferno, And stand as immovable as the mountain"
#5UpstaterPosted 7/28/2008 6:39:32 AM
What the what happened? I was just going to ask if anyone had found said duster as I hadn't when I played the game years ago. Getting near the point where I'll need it again. It's in the walk through booklet. I've been flim - flamed.
---
Who hit me and what with?
Popeye the Sailor Man.
#6brianmsmomPosted 7/28/2008 10:34:23 AM
I didn't understand the
B
Bu
Bum
Bump
Bum
Bu
B
---
www.STLocarina.com
#7MrMan9879Posted 7/29/2008 1:46:23 PM
The topic creator is correct, the Flapping Duster was left out from the North American version of the game. Whether on purpose or on not, we don't know. I know that there are codes to unlock it, but I don't know any of them.

On a side note, I believe we got the Demon Shaft when the other versions did not, so it was a bit of a trade-off of sorts.
---
"You saved the cheerleader..... So we can save the world." - Nathan Petrelli
#8Firestorm_616(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2008 2:35:20 PM
Oh that was just to bring my question back at the top cause it was almost on the second page.

But bask to the matter at hand, The code hopefully someone will read this cause i can't find it...
---
#9UpstaterPosted 7/31/2008 6:23:45 AM
I don't seem to understand this. You are saying a code exists, so all the programing for the Duster and the back rooms is in the game all ready. But we need a code to unlock it. How could this happen? I've never used any code machines but it's common for some action in the game to be necessary for unlocking something. Is it like that?
---
Who hit me and what with?
Popeye the Sailor Man.
#10MrMan9879Posted 7/31/2008 11:32:36 AM
What I believe to have happened is that the Flapping Duster is included in the game, but for some reason when the game's engine decides what you get out of a treasure chest, the Flapping Duster's function was for some reason or other left out, making it impossible to get in the NA version.
---
"You saved the cheerleader..... So we can save the world." - Nathan Petrelli