Duriel or Diablo?

#1wasddomPosted 4/12/2009 11:51:50 AM
I'm trying to decide who the hardest boss in the game is and I can't decide between Duriel and Diablo. Who do you think the hardest boss is?
#2highnlowPosted 4/13/2009 11:35:27 AM
One has Holy Freeze and one has Red Hose Lightning. With melee characters I have a harder time against Duriel, though I'm pretty bad with melee. With Ranged and spellcasting characters I have a harder time against Diablo, and I'm much better with these characters.
---
High 'n Low will knead the dough!
#3wasddom(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2009 3:13:45 PM
I've only got two characters, a Barbarian and a Necromancer. With the Necromancer I only got up to act three so I didn't face Diablo but I thought Duriel was a lot easier because he was distracted by my minions whilst I fired Bone Spear. Shame because I still thought he was a pain in the a*se.
#4705deathPosted 4/13/2009 7:14:40 PM
duriel is a bigger pain cuz ur lower lvl and have weak attacks but he has low attack rating so 200+ def owns him
---
there is always a chance that u will lose especially to me, or a zombie:
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn70/Death705/Screenshot033.jpg?t=1218663117
#5the dark halfPosted 4/15/2009 10:02:03 AM
I never liked diablo, duriel Is only hard once butif your prepared for diablo you can take him. I'll go with diablo anyways he is easier to get too and has better drops.
---
There is always the chance that you will meet any challenge given to you. Life is the ultimate challenge given to everyone. Rise up and meet it!
#6Bluboy777Posted 4/15/2009 5:56:07 PM
Griswold = hardest boss. Between those 2 though, Duriel. For your likely state of preparation before that fight, the hardest. Clearly Diablo is harder to kill, but you should be more prepared for that one. Unless you suck. Which is entirely possible. Hey dark, long time no see.
#7the dark halfPosted 4/16/2009 9:15:09 AM
agreed blue long time indeed no see hopefully when diablo 3 comes out we will see much more of eachother but I have no idea when that will be, maybe next year.
---
There is always the chance that you will meet any challenge given to you. Life is the ultimate challenge given to everyone. Rise up and meet it!
#8dahorosPosted 4/25/2009 3:45:50 PM
i think Diablo was harder even though Duriel took more preparation

and Griswold easiest ever are you kidding
#9gguiraoPosted 4/26/2009 10:51:24 AM
Duriel is clearly harder. Not only does he have his Holy Freeze, but you have to fight him in that cramped chamber where there is no room to escape him.
---
GGuirao13 w/sc/l
George W. Bush--proof against government intelligence.
#10blerlerlerPosted 5/4/2009 11:37:19 AM
Tch... you're all wrong. The hardest enemy is obviously the quill rat!

---
I'll put something more imaginative here when I bloody well feel like it.