High Speed Racing

#1TiptupDKRPosted 7/19/2012 2:14:57 AM
Read on a few sources + GameShark codes that there is something called High Speed Racing. Apparently unlocked after all Developer Times are beaten. Now I have all of the times beaten but I couldn't notice any difference in Adventure/2/Time Trial modes. I believe I read it had something to do with 150mph. Maybe top speeds increased? Any help, please?
#2SaltCurePosted 7/27/2012 11:04:40 AM
TiptupDKR posted...
Read on a few sources + GameShark codes that there is something called High Speed Racing. Apparently unlocked after all Developer Times are beaten. Now I have all of the times beaten but I couldn't notice any difference in Adventure/2/Time Trial modes. I believe I read it had something to do with 150mph. Maybe top speeds increased? Any help, please?

It's an unused cheat that exists in the game data but can't be accessed due to lack of numbers on the keyboard (the code is made up of a bunch of numbers). You have to use gameshark to access it. You can use code 810DFD9C 1FFF 810DFD9E FFFF to enable all in-game cheats,
including unused ones (I'm not sure if this code is NTSC or PAL though, sorry about that). I believe high speed racing makes you drive at the fastest possible speed (150 MPH) all the time.
---
Hook, Line, and Sinker