Did Sega ever released the Dragon Force in English for the PS2?

#1limsandyPosted 1/28/2008 3:45:47 PM
My question is in the title/subject. I know there is a Japanese version for the PS2, but I don't understand Japanese so I'm looking for an English version. Please help me! Thanks in advance.
#2Eden RoguePosted 2/1/2008 11:23:19 AM
Nope, the only English release of Dragon Force was on the Saturn.

As an old-school Sega fan, it's nice to know even in this age of downloadable classics on VC, XBL, etc, the good old Saturn still remains exclusive to gems like Dragon Force and Panzer Dragoon Saga.
#3limsandy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2008 12:24:09 PM
Thanks for the reply. I was going to get the Sega Ages to play in my PS2, and after finding out that it's only released in Japanese language, I decided to just use an emulator to play DF.
#4HrestelanPosted 2/2/2008 11:41:19 AM
Last time I tried, I wasn't able to run Dragon Force on any emulator...
#5TheRobofishPosted 2/3/2008 1:33:48 AM
Psst. I'm emulating Dragon Force just fine. On XP -and- Vista.
---
WoW Main: Peredor 70 Rogue
Server: Thorium Brotherhood
#6HawkMasterDPosted 2/3/2008 5:33:33 AM
Now an english version of Dragon Force 2...
---
GT - Ottavit16
Stargate Worlds... please let them do it right.
#7Green CardPosted 2/3/2008 10:33:17 AM
Looks like I am gonna have to cough up the $60 and buy it online. It is WD so I am sure I won't be dissapointed.
---
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
PSN: GreenCard200
#8GOLDILOXPosted 2/4/2008 1:39:26 AM
Its a game I've come so close to buying for years now, but I don't want to be disappointed, almost prefer it remain a mystery to me. Years back when I was in Tokyo I picked up a JPN version for $2 because I figured i could play a little and then decide if it was worth it to spend ebay price for the english version.. sadly the language barrier was too thick and I still don't know how I'll enjoy it.

Speaking of Saturn PS2 games, you all are aware that a remake of NiGHTS is coming out this month!?

---
we... must... save... this... doomed... world...