Can Midia be recruited?

#1FaustWolfPosted 9/4/2010 11:29:10 PM
I just saw that there's something going on between Bartz and Midia during Averus' scenario, and there's a reference to Bartz and Midia in Hahn's FAQ. Does Bartz recruit Midia in his scenario, and can she be recruited in Averus' scenario?
#2FaustWolf(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2010 5:48:56 PM
Oh, wow! I just started Adelvach's scenario and that answers my question, at least in principle. Reminds me of Goldark's scenario in Dragon Force I in that respect. I take it the arrangement is hardly permanent, so I'm still wondering if Midia can be recruited in Bartz' scenario (I didn't see any way to do so in Averus', and probably none of the other scenarios).
#3zog79Posted 9/9/2010 8:00:59 AM
I think Midia can't be recruited in Bartz' scenario.
Just finished it yesterday, and beside a few cut-scenes (and a movie), she don't even show up in battles or on the map as a general.
---
You should not waste your time reading this...
#4FaustWolf(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2010 6:36:17 PM
Thanks! What a bummer though. In any case, Adelvach's scenario is really kicking some ass (from what I can tell, heh -- can't wait to see that one in English). I'm just flabbergasted that the player can finally get a taste of controlling Ogres as troops. It's like Goldark's scenario in Dragon Force I, but on steroids.