11 years later and...

#1SayoriaPosted 10/14/2012 8:31:11 PM
this game is STILL my favorite game of all time. Such a masterpiece.
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#2ignasia7Posted 10/14/2012 9:14:11 PM
Motsu posted...

Much agreed.
---
Campaign for PT in US: http://oprainfall.blogspot.com/ ==> Two down, one to go.
PSO2 = Sexy Awesome Beast of a Game!
#3Sayoria(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2012 9:50:24 PM
Never really expected a reply so soon. This game totally needs another game like it. :(
---
#4I_caught_firePosted 10/14/2012 10:00:01 PM
I just saw someone talking about this on the PS3 boards...and I want it. Don't have any way to play an NTSC game on my PAL consoles though. I can only do that with PS2 games. :'/
---
http://soundcloud.com/crystal-castles/crystal-castles-wrath-of-god
#5Sayoria(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2012 10:33:23 PM
^ That was more than likely me. Water/Beach thread?
---
#6I_caught_firePosted 10/14/2012 11:20:42 PM
Motsu posted...

Yes! Jeez I was totally oblivious there. Yeah, anyway, you kinda piqued my interest in this game. Of all the DQ games, of -course- this one wouldn't be available in EU. u.u
---
http://soundcloud.com/crystal-castles/crystal-castles-wrath-of-god
#7TyrHungerPosted 10/15/2012 6:19:26 AM
Dudes

Im playing this game now for the second time.

The first ive dropped in Engow but i dont recall the motive.

But now im after Loomin and im really enjoying this game, besides i having only 3 characters.
Besides the bad graphics this game is really epic!
---
Hearken the angel's summon. The true path shall guide you to find peace in annihilation!
#8Sayoria(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2012 10:39:04 AM
I_caught_fire posted...
Motsu posted...

Yes! Jeez I was totally oblivious there. Yeah, anyway, you kinda piqued my interest in this game. Of all the DQ games, of -course- this one wouldn't be available in EU. u.u

Such a shame. I seriously feel bad for your Europeans. There ARE other means to getting the game and playing it though. I hope you get your chance somewhere down the line. The game is truly great. Then again, games with the time theme always tend to be good. It's rare they aren't.

The game is back-track central though. THe game is really about exploring these ruins, and there are 20 or so pedestals with jigsaw-like puzzles on top. You start off with a shard from the puzzle you find in the ruins, and you finish the puzzle. The puzzle shows a continent, and you are warped into the past all of a sudden on this island. The best thing is, all islands have their own story. One could be facing a disastrous flood. One could be facing a time loop. One could be facing an overrunning of monsters and so on. Each place you complete shows up in the present, and it just keeps you anticipating the next islands problem all game long until those pedestals are done.

TyrHunger posted...
Dudes

Im playing this game now for the second time.

The first ive dropped in Engow but i dont recall the motive.

But now im after Loomin and im really enjoying this game, besides i having only 3 characters.
Besides the bad graphics this game is really epic!

Yeah, the game is fantastic. Honestly though, I liked the graphics. Sure, they weren't FF8-like, but as they were, they were perfect to me. They fit the game's style really well. My brother playing the game right now is at Loomin right now too. He actually just informed me before leaving for work that Loomin had two different outcomes. I didn't even know this. Makes me like the game even more, haha. Kind of interested to see the other one.
---
#9ignasia7Posted 10/15/2012 12:31:15 PM
The graphics kind of grow on you. It's like the acting in Goonies. It's so bad it's good. It just fits the style, mood, flow, and it might take a replay or two, but they grow on you.
---
Campaign for PT in US: http://oprainfall.blogspot.com/ ==> Two down, one to go.
PSO2 = Sexy Awesome Beast of a Game!
#10W_RPosted 10/17/2012 5:57:48 PM
Motsu posted...

Yeah but it's s long I've only played it twice, and it will probably be a while before I get to play it again. :(