I love this game.

#1Moeman_Posted 11/8/2012 6:09:49 PM
Hello everyone! I'm just here to share my love for one of the Dragon Quest games.

Okay, here goes. So this was my first ever game in the Dragon Quest series. We owned Dragon Warrior for NES, but by the time I was old enough to play it our NES was broken. Initially, my sister and I thought that the characters were kind of dumb and the plot didn't make sense and wasn't well strung together.

Later, I went on to emulate the Super Famicom versions of Dragon Quest I+II, Dragon Quest V, and the NES version of Dragon Warrior IV. I also later tried the GameBoy Color releases of Dragon Warrior I+II and Dragon Warrior III. I suddenly saw the appeal and loved the series!

But back to Dragon Warrior VII, I didn't really get back into it until around this year. I've had many attempts but none really drew me in. I finally passed the part my sister and I never beat as children and started loving the game! :) I couldn't put it down. Last I checked, I'm about 70 hours in, give or take.

Though I have yet to play any of the DS remakes, VIII, or IX, for now I'm confident in saying that Dragon Warrior VII is my favorite Dragon Quest!

I hope the 3DS remake of this game sells really well.

Well, that's all I really had to say. Thanks for reading!
---
She lives. You just can't keep a good Moon Princess down.
#2nfrazee28Posted 11/8/2012 6:12:51 PM
Hi, Moeman, now try playing it with a side of tacos!
---
nfrazee rolls a die! It came up 28, but so what?
#3Moeman_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 6:24:04 PM
I did once. It was Taco Questalicious.
---
She lives. You just can't keep a good Moon Princess down.
#4GwelenguchenkusPosted 11/8/2012 11:20:09 PM
Hey, it's my favorite too! Although, for me it was my first one. I went on to play 5 and then 6, then 1 and 2, then 8, then 9. Crazy order, I know. Still haven't beaten 3 and 4.
---
Go forth, and do weird and difficult things!
#5wickedmystic13Posted 11/12/2012 1:08:23 PM
Me too!

Just started it up a couple days ago after not touching it for years.
---
These pretzels are making me thirsty
[~] [&] [+] ^^+^^
#6ZarethKnyghtPosted 11/14/2012 5:38:10 PM
My first dragon warrior was actually 2. My favourite so far I think is actually 3 and 7.
#7wickedmystic13Posted 12/2/2012 11:25:56 AM
Such a slow start to this game tho, I had forgotten about that
---
These pretzels are making me thirsty
[~] [&] [+] ^^+^^
#8DDDDrovaPosted 12/3/2012 10:39:46 AM
this probably is my favorite in the series too
love the go to past worlds mechanic
it has a lot of bosses
and i love the monster park sidequest