Want more than one World Dew?

#1MavviePosted 3/26/2013 7:13:15 AM
First off, I discovered this completely by accident :-)

On my first visit to Krage in the present, I bought a world dew and meant to give it to the bag. Instead I gave it to Maribel. I went back to Krage when I couldn't find my world dew in the bag (LOL on me). It let me buy a SECOND world dew!

When I figured out what had happened, I experimented. If you place your world dew in the bag, or leave it on the hero (or whoever you have placed first in line), the store will ALWAYS sell out. If you give your world dew(s) to any of your other companions, it will almost always let you purchase another one! Here's how:

Step one: Give world dew to other companions (the ones who will be "sitting" while they wait).
Step two: You MUST exit town then re-enter.

Right now I have stocked up ten world dews just from purchases!
---
I never get lost, I merely take the scenic route.
~ Mavralyn
#2VeghEstherPosted 3/26/2013 12:42:52 PM
At least 1 faq mentions this and since theirs 4 party members and a max of like 12 slots you could buy like +37 copies if you had like 37,000 in gold to DO so.

But due to me mastering every human job x5 PC's ASAP I didn't really even need to buy 1 copy and the Green Cure slimes later on disc 2 can drop them for free anyways.
#3Mavvie(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 3:39:22 PM
VeghEsther posted...
At least 1 faq mentions this and since theirs 4 party members and a max of like 12 slots you could buy like +37 copies if you had like 37,000 in gold to DO so.

But due to me mastering every human job x5 PC's ASAP I didn't really even need to buy 1 copy and the Green Cure slimes later on disc 2 can drop them for free anyways.

As I am only just finishing up the Baloch's Tower area (done as of this morning) I have not quite gotten that level of accomplishment. I also tried to search for any tips/tricks/etc for acquiring more than one world dew at a time and came up empty (perhaps I did not enter the right key words).

I figured this trick was a good one for those of us who are not as advanced as others :-)
---
I never get lost, I merely take the scenic route.
~ Mavralyn
#4VeghEstherPosted 3/27/2013 5:24:14 PM
At that point in game you won't have Melvin in the party yet but I did have Gabo Maribel and the Hero all have the Hero job at master level for that tower (via Mastered Godhand.)

Still didn't need to really use any World Dew's at all.