Warriors of Eden

#181VeghEstherPosted 1/3/2014 9:03:32 AM
I had 110 tiny medals going into the first battles against god ie the 3 that you must win in order to enter the 2nd bonus dungeon.

But for the 2nd bonus one I had to exit out after beating the 3 spirits to save/restore HP/MP to full (theirs no) save point in this 2nd one at all.
#182ma3oony(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2014 4:31:04 PM
King_Zenith posted...
Congratulations! You blazed through this series at a pretty mean pace. I definitely think you should try to track down the spin-offs now. I'll be watching the boards to see if you find any of them.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/987442-dragon-quest-monsters-joker-2/68251088
#183TigerWolfPosted 1/6/2014 1:41:13 AM
j mcdermid posted...
VeghEsther posted...
But after the first 2nd bonus dungeon boss battle is won warp out before you fight God AGAIN at the end of the 2nd dungeon.

Did I miss something? I've never fought God in the 2nd bo...

Oh wait. It's just a Vegh post.

You know... if we all just put Vegh on ignore, he'd go away. He only hangs around because negative attention is still attention.
---
Do you want ANTS? Because THAT'S how you get ants!
#184jerky_666Posted 1/16/2014 5:58:31 AM
TigerWolf posted...

You know... if we all just put Vegh on ignore, he'd go away. He only hangs around because negative attention is still attention.

This. In fact, if some people don't want to ignore it, for the love of God please at least stop quoting it. It's discouraging to ignore something, only to have someone else throw that crap up on my screen.