Best Place to Level Grind?

#1KageSoraPosted 7/13/2010 9:28:29 PM
I've had the game for a while, recently picked it up again, started a new game, still love it lots.

Right now, though, I'm having a bit of a hard time, and I want to level my monsters a bit more. It's slow-going, though. I'm trying to level a Divinegon and a RainHawk right now.

I've beaten through B-Class, I'm not ready to take on A-Class yet. I'm just wondering where the very best place to level grind is right now--is it just the strongest gate the King has let me use? I have all the gates currently possible available to me.

Also might work on raising a Metaly and a WhipBird.

And any suggestions for monsters to use in A-Class would be nice--the second match keeps killing me, the Grizzies just are nasty. My Unicorn can't keep up with the damage they give. (He's lvl27, has some good healing abilities) It's been too long since I last played, can't remember what I used back then.
---
Ratatosk replicates Aster's form. We could just say it's part of his power. But I'd rather ask... What reason would Aster have to strip for Ratatosk? :D
#2KageSora(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2010 10:26:28 PM
Nevermind, I completely forgot about the well gate, with the lovely Metalys... Oops.
---
Ratatosk replicates Aster's form. We could just say it's part of his power. But I'd rather ask... What reason would Aster have to strip for Ratatosk? :D
#3The Fir CoatPosted 7/17/2010 3:59:35 AM
Personally I usually skip A and B classes and go straight to S. The first match isn't too bad (although there is K.O. Dance), the second match is doable if you have good AOE spells, and the final match just takes a little luck since one of the enemies throws around massacres.
---
======,-' . . . . \###/ . . . .__. . . . ,'======= Auto Phoenix?!?
=====,-' . . . . . . . . . ./###\ . . ,'======== I'm boned!!
#4RICKmT3Posted 7/20/2010 1:48:25 AM
Just had to comment, you're using two of the same monsters I have. My team currently is a Divinegon +7 Rain Hawk +6 and Gold Slime +14