is there somewhere to download dk?

#1rrrobiPosted 7/8/2009 7:45:37 AM
i've lost my dk1, so i was wondering if there's anywhere i can download the full game?
#2SamholyPosted 7/14/2009 9:38:50 AM
not sure its an abandonware yet... else than being a pirate, i don't think you can...
---
Give yourself some respect and find a goal in life. And play videogames
samholy.deviantart.com
#3MickeyminimePosted 7/17/2009 2:00:38 PM

i bought DK gold few months back on ebay when my bro destroyed his. My DK game was the origional, without Deeper Dungeons. I wanted it also for the map editor and all XD, make the levels more challenging lol. The game was new, never used, still in its packaging =S, so i was lucky =D, good luck fellow Keeper XD

#4SamholyPosted 7/21/2009 9:37:59 AM
yess
gold version is the best !
although deeper dungeons is somewhat for Elite keeper gamers out there. some maps are evilishly hard to finish, some i questioned if it was possible or not.
I did everything possible with dk games, the only exception would be some particular maps in deeper dungeon.
thanks god they released an editor ! you'll have infinite gaming time !
a link for ya!

http://dungeon-keeper.net/

a still active website and forum for dungeon keeper, and they got TONs of custom maps to download for free ! the website is in french, but i doubt you can find more infos on this game elsewhere.

---
Give yourself some respect and find a goal in life. And play videogames
samholy.deviantart.com
#5Koga no GoshiPosted 7/21/2009 5:41:19 PM
These things that came as part of gold edition, like Deeper Dungeons and the dungeon map editor, is it possible to download these things stand-alone for those of us who have the ancient original game, and don't want to buy the gold edition?

---
"Koga no Goshi, I agree with everything you've said, and I've read all of it. You're everything that a TES fan should be." --- Itachi62