Sasuke's gear... (quest mode)

#1krazyninjaman3Posted 5/2/2012 2:50:22 PMmessage detail
I can find his sword and helmet pretty easily, but cant find his armor. His sword and helmet can be consistantly found on the 19th and 20th floor, but have not ran into his armor yet. Has anyone ever found his armor? what floor did you find it on? Basically i grind baddies endlessly until i get the item i want, and sasuke's armor is all that im missing.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Its too bad this board is so dead, this is still a great game!
---
When ghosts go camping, they tell each other Chuck Norris stories.
#2krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2012 2:34:47 PMmessage detail
picked up yet another helmet and sword ... his armor must have a pretty abysmal drop rate... thats assuming its actually on floors 19 - 20.

If anyone has gotten the armor before, please let me know if im farming the correct floors.
---
#3krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2012 8:23:43 PMmessage detail
More sasuke's helmets and swords.... no armor yet.... if anyone has gotten the armor before please reply! im not giving up on this!
---
#4krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 3:06:35 PMmessage detail
im playing on normal mode btw. It probably has a better drop rate onhard mode, not that it matters ... theres no one even here but me! Oh well, i guess thats what gamesharks are for!

If anyone knows a legit way to get sasuke's armor, please let me know though.
---
#5krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2012 2:44:56 AMmessage detail
i gamesharked it, but still want to find it legit. I know there is someone out there who knows the answer i seek!
---
#6krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 5/19/2012 12:56:07 PMmessage detail
maybe one day, i will try again...
---
#7krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2012 7:52:43 PMmessage detail
until then i must bump for justice.
---
#8krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2012 8:25:20 AMmessage detail
Stopped playing this game for a bit, but still haven't given up on this topic.
---
#9SHOKANSTEINPosted 5/31/2012 6:44:02 PMmessage detail
I think I've gotten his armor and sword on my file, but no helmet. Been like a year since I last played it, though, so I have no idea if I did anything special to get it.

No Help Man away!
---
nm|_(||O_O||)_|mn
And though I stand for nothin', I will fall for anything.
#10krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2012 6:40:42 AMmessage detail
I must have gotten 10 swords, and 10 helmets on my file, but never an armor. I farmed it a lot. Basically I kinda want to find out a) what floor of the dungeon were you on when you got the armor, and b) what difficulty were you playing on. Oh and c) did you collect the whole set? Or did you only get 2 pieces.

I know you said you do not remember any of the details, and you said you only got 2 pieces, but this question is also inteded for anyone that has an answer.

Thanks for responding btw :)
---