Sasuke's gear... (quest mode)

#111HopefulDreamerPosted 3/25/2014 10:29:58 AMmessage detail
FINAL UPDATE: Whatever reason level 20 wouldn't consistently spawn new enemies for me but whatever.

The white blue half person with arms and half snake body on level 20 DROPPED THE ARMOR. So, with that, 3 armors, 2 helmets and 0 sword/katana.

HOWEVER! After 3 hours of hardcore fighting and going around killing everything and waiting for enemies to spawn, I encountered 2 gray with sword and shield guys and a blue lizard. Killed one of the gray guys and the lizard and ran towards the last one with my staff. After a long and arduous battle, it finally dropped the katana; also on level 20.

Final Score: 3 armors, 2 helmets, 1 katana.

QUEST MODE IS FINISHED. I AM DONE.
#112krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2014 1:04:00 PMmessage detail
I totally appreciated all your posts. You have been most helpful in answering this question in a way that leaves no stone unturned and have done a great service for just about ALL of mankind!

My score was 10 helmets, 10 swords, ZERO armors!

Wich prompted me to embark on this topic.
---
It is one of the causes of immorality, when one becomes enslaved, by their own hand, living far beyond their own means. - krazyninjaman3
#113HopefulDreamerPosted 3/26/2014 6:26:26 PMmessage detail
My score was 10 helmets, 10 swords, ZERO armors!
WHICH IS TOTALLY CRAZY! You krazyninjaman...3... I can't imagine the stuff you must have went through trying to find it. That's waaaaay too many drops of crap you already have. If I could, I would totally throw you one of my armors at you.

Actually I haven't beaten the Phoenix and the 2 dragons. I absolutely have no intentions of beating them partly due to me being too damn lazy to level Koji who is still at level 16 XD. Clair is at a modest 128.

Right now I'm gonna throw my save onto my computer and start a new game in a bit. Your talk of the randomized nature of the game piqued my interest lately. Just how far is it random? Will my enemy drops be the same as yours? Will I just get nothing or 25 armors with no helmet and katana? Can there be a crazy ass Buster Sword drop that no one knows about? WHO KNOWS!
#114krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2014 12:04:50 PMmessage detail
I'd actually love to start plaing this game again, I might pop it in my PS1 soon too.
---
It is one of the causes of immorality, when one becomes enslaved, by their own hand, living far beyond their own means. - krazyninjaman3
#115HopefulDreamerPosted 3/31/2014 3:27:31 PMmessage detail
Totally jelly that you have the original still. My brother sold it back in 2002-3. Don't quite remember.

"Hey you still playing Ehrgeiz? I'm gonna go sell it."

"...Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Booted up the game again with fresh new game smell. I'll update when I hit the equips again or something interesting happens.
#116krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2014 1:56:10 PMmessage detail
Yes, I actually have the North American version, and the PAL version (Bought the PAL version by mistake lol).
---
#117HopefulDreamerPosted 4/9/2014 8:40:36 PMmessage detail
Gotta keep this alive! Unlike Clair who died somewhere around dungeon level 14. Go Level 1 Koji! F*** YEAH!

Kinda wished the equips weren't exclusive. I want Clair with the Buster Sword dammit!
#118krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2014 3:28:50 AMmessage detail
Your last post made really appreciate this game even more!

Thank you for keeping the topic alive.... keeping the DREAM alive!!
---
#119HopefulDreamerPosted 4/20/2014 3:24:53 PMmessage detail
So what are you gonna do with this topic now? Let it die? 500?

Update: None. Haven't touched the game since Conception II came out and still running around in FFX-2. Doesn't help that Demon Gaze is coming out too. Boo.
#120krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2014 3:41:18 PMmessage detail
This topic is like the olympic flame of this board, keeping it alive, letting it have life, and I am its steward. It is my responsibility, nay, my DUTY to uphold my oath as to never let this topic die, in doing so, letting this board die, renaging my vows.

I do not care for this topic reaching 500 posts, as 500 posts is simply an arbitrary standard set by some arbitrary authority. All I know is I will do what I can despite the confines of this arbitrary apparatus I have to work with.
---