Sasuke's gear... (quest mode)

#121HopefulDreamerPosted 4/21/2014 7:12:43 PMmessage detail
Didn't the flame die out once? XD
#122krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2014 2:06:26 PMmessage detail
It did, during the great war, but the night elves had the original one, and they used it to re-ignite the flame of old, after rebuilding 'Isiliodor', the sword of the great king!
---
It is one of the causes of immorality, when one becomes enslaved, by their own hand, living far beyond their own means. - krazyninjaman3
#123HopefulDreamerPosted 5/11/2014 11:29:53 PMmessage detail
Update: Nothing. But been playing Arcade mode. Go Cloud!
#124krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 5/20/2014 8:02:00 PMmessage detail
Update: Nothing. But busted out my PS1 again! I'll be playing this game agian in no time!
---
Swcloud's signature about me is a complete fabrication that he cannot validate. Please disregard it until he is able to source his quote about me. Thank you.
#125krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2014 5:56:24 PMmessage detail
Been playing Shadowrun for the SNES lately. Just sayin'. It is a hidden gem amongst SNES titles.
---
Even though Swcloud is my arch-nemesis on gamfaqs, he's still not such a bad guy even though I defeat him over n over again so much that I'm embarrassed for him
#126HopefulDreamerPosted 6/1/2014 11:57:28 PMmessage detail
Nice.
#127krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2014 8:01:31 AMmessage detail
Shadowrun was released over 20 years ago. The game has a 'cult' following amongst those that know of it. Recently, some people discovered a hidden cheat code that no one knew about for last 20 years. Upon playing around with the cheat code, I discovered one of the missing items encoded within the game, that people have been looking for, for the longest time. I was suprised no one discovered it before I did, when I posted it on the Shadowrun board, I was worried it was going to be old news. Nope, looks like I found the oversight! :)
---
Even though Swcloud is my arch-nemesis on gamfaqs, he's still not such a bad guy even though I defeat him over n over again so much that I'm embarrassed for him
#128HopefulDreamerPosted 6/4/2014 7:55:02 PMmessage detail
Oh that's pretty cool! Quick go find my crazy Buster Sword for Clair :P. No fair that Koji gets all the good stuff. Clair can't even wield the Sasuke's Kanata dammit! She's not complete without it!
#129krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2014 7:45:57 AMmessage detail
Well I guess it doesn't make sense for Clair to weild a buster sword, but on second thought, it doesn't make sense for ANYONE to weild one either!
---
#130krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2014 6:11:26 PMmessage detail
Chi-ching! Karma post!
---