3. Sasuke's gear... (quest mode)

User Info: HopefulDreamer

HopefulDreamer
2 years ago#121
Didn't the flame die out once? XD

User Info: krazyninjaman3

krazyninjaman3
2 years ago#122
It did, during the great war, but the night elves had the original one, and they used it to re-ignite the flame of old, after rebuilding 'Isiliodor', the sword of the great king!
It is one of the causes of immorality, when one becomes enslaved, by their own hand, living far beyond their own means. - krazyninjaman3

HopefulDreamer
2 years ago#123
Update: Nothing. But been playing Arcade mode. Go Cloud!

krazyninjaman3
2 years ago#124
Update: Nothing. But busted out my PS1 again! I'll be playing this game agian in no time!
Swcloud's signature about me is a complete fabrication that he cannot validate. Please disregard it until he is able to source his quote about me. Thank you.

krazyninjaman3
2 years ago#125
Been playing Shadowrun for the SNES lately. Just sayin'. It is a hidden gem amongst SNES titles.
Even though Swcloud is my arch-nemesis on gamfaqs, he's still not such a bad guy even though I defeat him over n over again so much that I'm embarrassed for him

HopefulDreamer
2 years ago#126
Nice.

krazyninjaman3
2 years ago#127
Shadowrun was released over 20 years ago. The game has a 'cult' following amongst those that know of it. Recently, some people discovered a hidden cheat code that no one knew about for last 20 years. Upon playing around with the cheat code, I discovered one of the missing items encoded within the game, that people have been looking for, for the longest time. I was suprised no one discovered it before I did, when I posted it on the Shadowrun board, I was worried it was going to be old news. Nope, looks like I found the oversight! :)
Even though Swcloud is my arch-nemesis on gamfaqs, he's still not such a bad guy even though I defeat him over n over again so much that I'm embarrassed for him

HopefulDreamer
2 years ago#128
Oh that's pretty cool! Quick go find my crazy Buster Sword for Clair :P. No fair that Koji gets all the good stuff. Clair can't even wield the Sasuke's Kanata dammit! She's not complete without it!

krazyninjaman3
2 years ago#129
Well I guess it doesn't make sense for Clair to weild a buster sword, but on second thought, it doesn't make sense for ANYONE to weild one either!

krazyninjaman3
2 years ago#130
Chi-ching! Karma post!
  1. Boards
  2. Ehrgeiz
  3. Sasuke's gear... (quest mode)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived