Sasuke's gear... (quest mode)

#131HopefulDreamerPosted 6/25/2014 5:12:12 PMmessage detail
i sadly haven't touched the game due to game fatigue and finals. BUT I finished my finals a week early so have a week break now until summer classes start. I'll probably play in short bursts instead of long sessions like before.
#132krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2014 4:40:29 PMmessage detail
Thing is, the PS2 was the pinnacle of gaming. The days before CoD--ing a franchise to death, and micro-transactions.

So many memorable games for the PS2. So many PS2 games have stood the test of time. Guantlet Legends, Ring of Red, The Punisher. Simple, non-flashy games, that I would still rather make time to play instead of the latest Call of Duty part XVIII. When CoD Black Ops was released, I was playing Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker.

What memorable PS3/PS4 games compare? None.
---
Even though Swcloud is my arch-nemesis on gamfaqs, he's still not such a bad guy even though I defeat him over n over again so much that I'm embarrassed for him
#133HopefulDreamerPosted 7/5/2014 10:15:28 PMmessage detail
Disgaea series? MGSIV? MGSV?
#134krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2014 7:45:55 AMmessage detail
True, we can't forget the Arkham Asylum series too. Actually, lots of great games last and current gen. My main issue is that even though games are consitantly evolving to greater and greater heights, with online play only (even for single player games) microtransactions, and digital only copies of games, not to mention that your console now records you as you play (yes XBONE, I'm talking about you!) Gaming is starting to turn into a dark corner.
---
Even though Swcloud is my arch-nemesis on gamfaqs, he's still not such a bad guy even though I defeat him over n over again so much that I'm embarrassed for him
#135krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2014 11:54:55 AMmessage detail
My Pacifica Ocean topic on the Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes board met with failure. No one posts on this site anymore. So many people are aware of my tactics now too. It seems I will have to actively contribute in a positive way, but truthfully, I really do not have time for this stuff anymore. I will keep this topic alive however. Gone are the old days.
---
#136HopefulDreamerPosted 7/13/2014 3:58:23 PMmessage detail
Oh really? Sure old days may be gone but you can make new ones. ITS NOT OVER YET BROTHER!!!
#137krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2014 3:02:06 PMmessage detail
Lol! I love the MGS refrence, but truthfully, I can't maintain topics anymore like I used to. Plus, the site itself used to have so much more traffic. Where did everyone go? I thought video games have become more and more popular? Is there some other site I should be trolling on? I don't know anymore.
---
#138HopefulDreamerPosted 7/17/2014 10:57:39 AMmessage detail
No I'm sure its still popular but perhaps its summer and people are doing their own thing. Or just playing whatever is super popular right now like LoL and etc. Perhaps NeoGaf or Gamespot. Although I don't know how they handle trolls so good luck with that. Or maybe you're just old. you oldkrazyninjaman.

P.S. She still lives.
#139krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2014 12:58:51 PMmessage detail
Naw, the whole its summer thing shouldn't matter. If anything, I would argue that video gaming would increase during the summer.

Also, 'gaming' has become more popular than it ever has before. So that this site would have such low traffic is worrisome. I mean, I would hate to find a new site just so I could troll there. It wouldn't be worth it to me.

As for age, I would argue that adults game almost just as much as any other demographic. I mean, not proportionately, but as in hard numbers.

PS, definately really cool that you are an MGS fan, but even I must concede that she is dead, and has adopted the name 'Paz'.
---
#140HopefulDreamerPosted 7/17/2014 3:25:31 PMmessage detail
I dunno if I am a "big fan" as of now since I haven't played the 4th, Rising or GZ due to lack of PS3. I've already been spoiled by the biggest spoilers that happen in 4, and little bits of Rising, but even so I still want to play it. Sure I could watch a play through on YouTube, but it just wouldn't be the same.

...I bought the LE of Rising even though I didn't have a PS3 at the time...>___> But hey shiny electric sword lamp ftw. I also bought one of those model kits of REX and RAY. I have to say I'm rather disappointed with how they did RAY though compared to REX.

Anyways, whatever path you decide to take I'll still be here bumping this topic up for all the world to see that it is possible to get all of Sasuke's armor and katana. And posting random nonsensical stuff and things I find on my journey through the dungeon.