Sasuke's gear... (quest mode)

#141krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2014 2:48:34 PMmessage detail
Thank you, I will do the same. It is the principle of the matter.

By the way, I so wanted that shiny lamp thing, it looks really boss; I cant believe I didn't order the LE edition like I always do, but I have the game though. I own all the games actually, I even own the original Metal Gear 1 for the MSX2, case and booklet included (very good condition too). Never played it though because I do not own an MSX2, and even if I did, don't think I would get it to work in North America lol. I am still missing MG2 Solid Snake for the MSX2, but I of course have the games translated in the original on emulator and of course the MGS3 Subsistance disk (although the MG2 game is updated in graphics which I did not like)
---
Even though Swcloud is my arch-nemesis on gamfaqs, he's still not such a bad guy even though I defeat him over n over again so much that I'm embarrassed for him
#142HopefulDreamerPosted 7/17/2014 4:35:51 PMmessage detail
Nice. I only got both 2 and 3 Subsistanwhatever PS2 discs, HD Collection for VIta, LE Rising, MGS3D for 3DS, and PW for PSP. Also have both Ac!d games including the "3D" goggle attachment for Ac!d 2. Random japanese models popping out in front of my face is delicious.

I was actually playing MG in class on my Vita today. XD I've never played the original games so figured I should tackle that along with my backlog during summer. Only around in beginning or so. Got the gas mask and moving rocket launcher thingy to destroy the panel for the electric floor.
#143krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2014 5:21:13 PMmessage detail
I actually finished MG1 and MG2 SS, they.... haven't aged well to me lol.

I also have both Ac!d games (with goggle) and actually I was a huge vet on the MGA1 and 2 boards. I have a great topic for MGA2 on really awesome deck builds (I have the ultimate game save that the mods rejected for MGA2 that only some board users got - I can always re-upload it to a seperate site if you want it though) and my Ultimate MGA1 game save was a huge hit on this site that the mods actually accepted (This was before they realized I was a huge troll, now I am blacklisted from contributing codes or gamesaves to this site).

On the MGA2 board I built a deck that does the most damage possible than any other deck can possibly do in one turn...

here is the post from the board (revised from post #13 and #14)...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/928434-metal-gear-acid-2/53535764?page=1

i now present to you...

Infinite Turn, Liquid Fear, Interferance, Anti-armor, Infinite ammo, FAMAS, Ultimate Damage Deck! (with Hind D Support)! (aka Liquid Fear Famas deck)

- FAMAS/G1 (non upgraded)
055 - Double Shot x 2
060 - Briefing x 2
062 - Action++ x 2
068 - Double Action x 3
073 - Extra Turn x 2
124 - Liquid Snake x 1
148 - Johnny Sasaki x 2
193 - The Fear x 1
294 - Solid Snake (MGS4) x 1
326 - Five Seven Tactical x 1
- M4A1+
350 - Double Shot x 2
355 - Briefing+ x 2
364 - Extra Turn+ x2
389 - Ginji-San+ x 1
419 - Meiling+ x 1
434 - Johnny Sasaki+ x 2
437 - Solid Snake (MG)+ x 1
440 - Metal Gear+ x 1
462 - N.S. Sokolov+ x 4
475 - The Fear+ x 4
483 - Hind D+ x 1

Equip Order:

Top Left: Solid Snake(MG)+
Top Mid: Five Seven Tactical
Top Right: The Fear
Mid Left: Liquid Snake
Mid: FAMAS/G1
Mid Right: The Fear+
Bottom Left: The Fear+
Bottom Mid: The Fear+
Bottom Right: The Fear+

The FAMAS can use M4A1 rounds as ammo, which means you get 8 shots.

When paired up with all those double shots, that amounts to 40 rounds instead of the abakan maxing out at 25.

lets do the math for this new deck....

From front of LIVING enemy: 300 x 40 = 12,000
From front of MACHINE enemy: 340 x 40 = 13,600
From back and above LIVING enemy: 12,000 x 2.5 =30,000
From back and above MACHINE enemy: 13,600 x 2.5 = 34,000!!!!

So this deck can very likely do 34,000 damage in one turn, and at least pull of 12,000. Much better damamge in one turn than even the Super dragon/999 cost deck can do (9999 damamge).

The high number of cards does cause this deck to stall alot within the first two shuffles, that is until you start equipping alot of your cards and thus they are no longer inside your deck to clutter it up. Once you get everything equipped - its smooth sailing!

just a side note, if you want even more damage in a single turn, you can get rid of the solid snake (for infinite ammo) and equip another fear, and instead of the hind D you can use another Sokolov. I like the deck the way i have it though, but thats if you want to squeeze out every last drop of damamge.
---
Even though Swcloud is my arch-nemesis on gamfaqs, he's still not such a bad guy even though I defeat him over n over again so much that I'm embarrassed for him
#144HopefulDreamerPosted 7/17/2014 7:46:08 PMmessage detail
Ah cool thanks. Seems useful for bosses and such, but not for me since I like to go in stealthy and not kill anyone. XD
#145krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2014 4:51:19 AMmessage detail
Actually it is not a useful deck at all. It is simply intended to deal the most possible damage in a single turn. Setting it up for that one shot is completely impractical.
---
#146krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2014 5:37:59 PMmessage detail
Man, now the mods locked my topic on the Arkham Knight board >.<! wth?!?!

Anyways, I was going to post how I thought they needed to make Batman into a spec ops soldier to fight terrorism abroad for the army.

Now they will never know my theory on that board...
---
#147HopefulDreamerPosted 7/26/2014 7:46:24 PMmessage detail
Oh that sucks.
#148krazyninjaman3(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2014 3:54:00 AMmessage detail
Yes it does, but I have a new topic on the Assassin's Creed Unity (PS4) board that has taken its place. It is very insightful and educational. I'm helping so many people there. It is a nice feeling.
---
#149HopefulDreamerPosted 7/28/2014 9:28:27 PMmessage detail
LOL that's cool too.

My Ehrgeiz save got corrupted somehow so I needed to start over again. :/ Currently running around with noobie Clair at level 4.
#150HopefulDreamerPosted 8/11/2014 1:33:40 PMmessage detail
Bah stupid mail lady didn't have my package. I wanted to play Disgaea 4 dammit!