Sasuke's gear... (quest mode)

1. Boards
  2. Ehrgeiz
  3. Sasuke's gear... (quest mode)
3 years ago#31
I dont really give a care about anybody except for myself. So answer my question already people! Dont tick me off!!
---
When ghosts go camping, they tell each other Chuck Norris stories.
3 years ago#32
There are alot of FAQs for this game, why not look in there?
---
Ask me about my Haiku.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29607197.jpg
3 years ago#33
TravelDemon posted...

Gonna guess he's already done that considering he's been looking for the info for some time now... also, I checked all the faqs myself. Most are incomplete and none have any info on the subject.
---
Politicians are old and have bad karma/STDs.
3 years ago#34
TravelDemon posted...

This is a very particular question that an FAQ most likely would not cover. Also, as another poster mentioned, i have already checked the FAQs.

On top of that, i did a google search, and i actually came quite close to getting an answer but the sire i was at did miss the mark.

At the end of the massive search i thought i would go back to the roots of my journey, here.

The search for a legit, decked out ninja still continues.
---
When ghosts go camping, they tell each other Chuck Norris stories.
3 years ago#35
Hell, I even watched a couple Let's Plays to see if I could note when and if one was dropped. I saw the sword and helm only.
---
Politicians are old and have bad karma/STDs.
3 years ago#36
B.U.M.P.
---
Until Sony finally distributes the Purple Knight DLC for Castle Crashers (Like they were supposed to), i will be switching to XBOX 360 for everything.
You know, I can't be 100% sure, but I remember my brother and I got Sasuke's Armor from a mini-boss drop on one of the higher floors, I THINK. Not 100% sure it was the armor though, but I feel like its worth a try if you're really determined. Hope I can help you out man. Keep up the determination. (So I'd try bombing high level hallways if you haven't tried them all)
---
...wow...I am Jack's Colon...theres a whole series of these.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#39
All bosses and secret rooms have been discovered. What i need to know is this, what floor specifically did you confrim that you find the armor on?

Fear not! i have not abandoned my quest!
---
Until Sony finally distributes the Purple Knight DLC for Castle Crashers (Like they were supposed to), i will be switching to XBOX 360 for everything.
3 years ago#40
I found all three pieces of Sasuke gear on floor 18. Each were hidden behind a secret wall.
Can't remember if enemies dropped them or if they were just laying down on the floor.
---
A penny for your thoughts?
  1. Boards
  2. Ehrgeiz
  3. Sasuke's gear... (quest mode)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.