Sasuke's gear... (quest mode)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ehrgeiz
  3. Sasuke's gear... (quest mode)

User Info: krazyninjaman3

krazyninjaman3
4 years ago#41
Wow, i guess thats it then. Almost 9 months later and i finally get a solid answer. Thank you for that.

That being said, i am hoping that the enemies on that floor will indeed drop it on the fly as i never did find it laying around and all secret rooms have already been unlocked.
Until Sony finally distributes the Purple Knight DLC for Castle Crashers (Like they were supposed to), i will be switching to XBOX 360 for everything.

User Info: CopperNinja

CopperNinja
4 years ago#42
Just found a Sasuke armor on the 19th floor. A random monster dropped it.
A penny for your thoughts?

krazyninjaman3
4 years ago#43
Ah thats a great answere! Thank you so much for that confirmation. Now i know specifically where to grind for it.
Until Sony finally distributes the Purple Knight DLC for Castle Crashers (Like they were supposed to), i will be switching to XBOX 360 for everything.

User Info: StretchyFAQ

StretchyFAQ
4 years ago#44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw0al8HbjXM

Victory.
Politicians are old and have bad karma/STDs.

krazyninjaman3
4 years ago#45
There can be no victory without humility.

krazyninjaman3
4 years ago#46
It would have been nice to see Ken Mishima officially in a Tekken game.

User Info: misterbum

misterbum
3 years ago#47
Indeed.
You became the boss. You are great.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jA7nRwQp_E

User Info: CHADbomb

CHADbomb
3 years ago#48
It ain't over 'till it's over...!!!
Gamertag - Dr Chadster, PSN - MrB1G

User Info: Estpolis Denki

Estpolis Denki
3 years ago#49
Wow, the guides for this game are so old. I played quest mode for years and years. Loved it. I bet I still would if I picked it back up. I had a few items that aren't even mentioned in the guides. Always made me want to write one up. I had all the stats and everything charted out in a notebook. I wonder if I still have it...

I feel like Sasuke's armor is definitely dropped by people on the bottom floors. Just farm more.
"Quantity is job number 1"

krazyninjaman3
3 years ago#50
Yeah, if you started playing again you would definately get back into it. This games quest mode still has a certain charm to it that many modern games do not.
  1. Boards
  2. Ehrgeiz
  3. Sasuke's gear... (quest mode)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived