Tech Support

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
I could continue this on my last thread, but am worried it might be over looked since it's been untouched for a week and seemingly resolved. Anyway, I am not at all tech savvy and am having trouble burning VMU save files. I've seen many threads for this, but I can't seem to figure it out.

So far, I have downloaded Disc Juggler (and WinZip to open it) and the VMU save file. Burning a disc is the only practical option for me, but this is where I have trouble:
When I load Disc Juggler, I get "Application error: (17235) Unable to detect an ASPI manager" and "Application error: (16945) Disc manager initialization failed"

I have Windows 7, but I have a back-up laptop that runs Windows XP if that helps. My goal is to acquire the dlc for Skies of Arcadia for DC.
May the Father of Understanding permit everything when nothing is true.
3 years ago#2
I've tried burning the save files onto a blank CD-R without the disc juggler, but it didn't seem to do anything in my Dreamcast (I tried playing it as a game and music disc).
Nintendo for tradition; Sony for quality; Sega for personal preference; Microsoft can take their X and shove it up their Box.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived