Tech Support

#1ValeikaPosted 2/7/2013 1:11:24 PM
I could continue this on my last thread, but am worried it might be over looked since it's been untouched for a week and seemingly resolved. Anyway, I am not at all tech savvy and am having trouble burning VMU save files. I've seen many threads for this, but I can't seem to figure it out.

So far, I have downloaded Disc Juggler (and WinZip to open it) and the VMU save file. Burning a disc is the only practical option for me, but this is where I have trouble:
When I load Disc Juggler, I get "Application error: (17235) Unable to detect an ASPI manager" and "Application error: (16945) Disc manager initialization failed"

I have Windows 7, but I have a back-up laptop that runs Windows XP if that helps. My goal is to acquire the dlc for Skies of Arcadia for DC.
---
May the Father of Understanding permit everything when nothing is true.
#2Valeika(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 1:46:13 AM
I've tried burning the save files onto a blank CD-R without the disc juggler, but it didn't seem to do anything in my Dreamcast (I tried playing it as a game and music disc).
---
Nintendo for tradition; Sony for quality; Sega for personal preference; Microsoft can take their X and shove it up their Box.
More topics from this board...
anybody replaying soa?NightHawk7771209/19 12:01AM