This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tin Armor and Save the Queen?

#1Ilove4chanPosted 6/23/2010 10:37:33 PM
What's the point? It doesn't even say on my item list that I have either...
---
GET WET
Liverpool FC
#2pirinioakPosted 6/23/2010 11:14:20 PM
Check Key Items.

---
"If you ask a question [on a gardening message board], no one will ever say, "ALREADY BEEN ASKED BEFORE, F U NOOB." -yunakitty
#3awesomeunoPosted 6/23/2010 11:21:38 PM
they should both be under items.

steiner is the only one that can equip tin armor

save the queen is just a novelty
---
PHDinAwesomeness
Even the christians are too stupid to figure out im selling sex to their daughters. Ive made billions off christian ignorance for decades. M
#4Peter_19Posted 6/24/2010 4:14:28 AM
And Tin Armour is supposed to be the best armour in the game, no?
#5JukainPosted 6/24/2010 5:20:05 AM
You have three choices:

1) Keep the Hammer, watch the scene at the end of the game for having kept the Hammer (kind of funny, sorta worth it).

2) Smith the Tin Armor, which is the best armor in the game, yet blasphemous that Freya can't wear it.
Granted, it's only marginally better than Grand Armor, but that's kinda beside the point. =x

3) Crack a Pumice into a Pumice Piece, so you can have 4 Pumice Piece.
This makes for (essentially) an EasyMode Ozma fight if you've also done the friendly monster quest.

As for Save the Queen, you can throw it, but because of its attack power formula (23 + Current Level), it sucks.
It doesn't take into consideration the '+ Current Level' part unless it's equipped.
---
I'm a girl, damn it! I wanna do girly things! Like fix up someone's hair and get phone calls expressing romantic sentiments!
#6Peter_19Posted 6/24/2010 6:28:53 AM
3) Crack a Pumice into a Pumice Piece, so you can have 4 Pumice Piece.
This makes for (essentially) an EasyMode Ozma fight if you've also done the friendly monster quest.

If you're talking about the Shadow absorption then you can also equip Ninja Gear and Demon's Mail.