This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Quina's level 5 death blue magic..?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy IX
  3. Quina's level 5 death blue magic..?
5 years ago#1

I have barely ever used Quina in my parties in the past, but I have heard that this spell helps when making your party super powerful against some certain monsters in late disc 3.

So, as I just entered disc 3, and so I do not pass it up later... what does Quina have to eat and when to learn the Level 5 Death?

5 years ago#2
Blue Magic is never missable. You can miss one of the spells until the very end of the very last dungeon, but nothing missable. You learn Level 5 Death from quite a few enemies like most Blue Magic, but IIRC the easiest way is a Whale Zombie on the shores of areas you could only get to with a boat or a Zombie Dragon or Stroper from the Iifa Tree.
---
Using the word "lolicon" is A-OK. but if you go and use its less niche synonym, that's going too far. - Norse Mage121.
5 years ago#3
i think i read on another thread you need to eat an undead whale(?) monster near a beach, im not that far in the game so i dont know were it is sorry D:
---
Look at Juan... Juan is running...You are looking at Juan running.
5 years ago#4
It's the beach close to Esto Gaza, and probably the easiest way to get LV5 Death.

Or at least it is easy enough to be perfectly sufficient for anyone. =P
5 years ago#5
The main polish is that it works on Grand Dragons so fans of Quina use that as a massive easy way to power up.

Its not really needed.
---
'People who have died can not cry anymore, so I cry for them.'-Momo of Shinigami no Ballad
Official Leviathan of the Dissidia Board, slithering everywhere.
5 years ago#6
^ 5 best reasons to use Quina:

1. Auto-Life + Limit Globe for EX2PG Challenges
2. LV5 Death for torturing Grand Dragons
3. White Wind for OMFG super-duper-wonderful MT healing
4. Mighty Guard for OMFG super-duper-powerful defense against everything
5. Frog Drop for potentially guaranteed 9999 DMG 24/7

M I rite?
5 years ago#7
6. S/he's wonderfully funny. :)
---
GT: And so Tim Said
5 years ago#8
Wasnt there a sidequest with quina pointing out he was a guy?
5 years ago#9
Whale Zombies show up at ANY beach but I find the beach nearest the Chocobo's Lagoon to have easier battles when the Whale Zombie doesn't show up.
5 years ago#10
6. S/he's wonderfully funny. :)

Oh yeah, that too.
By the way, Rally-ho yourself.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy IX
  3. Quina's level 5 death blue magic..?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived