This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

doga's artifact?

#1aicangrychairPosted 2/8/2008 3:46:32 PM
i'm on disc 4 trying to get the excalibur but doga's artifact won't appear on the list of items sold at the auction. i have the other 3 items required. i bought the mini-cid and some of the other items to try and get it to appear but no luck, it's the same items everytime. is doga's artifact just a really rare item or do i have to do something to get it to appear? thanks.
#2EisePosted 2/8/2008 3:57:09 PM
When I got the Artifact in Disc 2, it was always the second auction item. Then after I got it, the second item went back to being Fairy Earrings, the common item.

Regardless, if there's anything at the auction besides a Magician's Robe, Fairy Earrings, Madain's Ring, or Pearl Rouge, then it's a special item that can only be gotten once. Maybe you need to get one of those special items for the Doga's Artifact to show up?
---
Ignorance is not an excuse.
"If Heath was real Dragons would be real and that would be cool" - Madeyedmonkey
#3aicangrychair(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2008 4:04:14 PM
magicians robe, elixer, madains ring, and pearl rouge are the only items the appear, even if i buy them. all the guides on this site make it sound like you can only get the required items on disc 4, even other sites i've checked make it sound like that.
#4Revival_FlamePosted 2/8/2008 5:08:27 PM
Buy the Elixir, it is only sold in the Auction if you have less than 5 in your inventory. It will then get replaced by a different item.
---
Never assume anything,
Assumption is the mother of all **** ups.
#5aicangrychair(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2008 11:25:59 AM
that seemed to be the problem, doga's artifact appears now, appreciate it.
#6pokepalkiaPosted 2/9/2008 1:04:24 PM
same happens to me :s dogas artefact doesnt appear :s
---
lets get going..to where? to my house... for what? to... have some... HOT..cookies and milk xD