100 Nobles is either the hardest thing ever, or the easiest...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy IX
  3. 100 Nobles is either the hardest thing ever, or the easiest...
3 years ago#1
Depends on how willing you are to cheat. Really people this is not hard, and it works every single time.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/197338-final-fantasy-ix/65186490

Your Welcome.
"Who's the more foolish? The fool? Or the fool who follows him?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
3 years ago#2
Awesome, how did I not know that?

Interesting sciency tidbit: taller people have slightly slower reaction times on average than shorter people. Very, very slight (10 ms per 30 cm). But I use that to describe why my petite female friend that's about two feet smaller than me is better than anyone I know at all video games and has ridiculously fast reflexes. She has a 20 ms advantage, man! That's it... /sigh
3 years ago#3
Its times like this I wish I had a physical copy instead of the PSN version.
"Oh, I never leave home without my party cannon!" -Pinkie Pie
3 years ago#4
Well, there are worse versions of this mini game I can think of. I think the Misadventures of Tron Bonne has a cafeteria game that uses the same controls but it goes by so much faster.
If you think you have it, you don't...
If you think you don't have it, you still don't.
3 years ago#5
If you're going to cheat, then just cheat properly and hack the value of nobles impressed to be 100.
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
3 years ago#6
You know, this works with the Cups mini game with Nero Bros.

At least, it would work if it wasn't so titting pointless.
"You gave to me all I know. I will stay here, I will not go" - Shuffle, Bombay Bicycle Club
3 years ago#7
Moomba33 posted...
Its times like this I wish I had a physical copy instead of the PSN version.

Use the "Home" button to pause the game just as command prompt shows itself. Easy 100/100.
3 years ago#8
XMasterMX posted...

Use the "Home" button to pause the game just as command prompt shows itself. Easy 100/100.

I think that only works on PSP, I play on PS3.
"Oh, I never leave home without my party cannon!" -Pinkie Pie
3 years ago#9
yea i play psn version so no dice for me...

never once been able to do it though over the years.. granted ive never tried it more than 3 or 4 times a playthrough but still, i can hit 1 frame links in street fighter with relatively little difficulty you would think i could do this lol

the worst part for me is always the stupid step right/left. that always throws me off the rhythm
WHO DEY!!!!!!!
3 years ago#10
Well I missed that topic, so this is going into the guide update! Thanks for reposting this, TC.
I never gained supreme ulti-complete status. I projected my mind ca. 3 years into the future and realized it was going to be a waste of time.
~ bastardpoetry
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy IX
  3. 100 Nobles is either the hardest thing ever, or the easiest...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived