This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

100 Nobles is either the hardest thing ever, or the easiest...

#1LukeSkyvvalkerPosted 9/20/2013 4:26:47 PM
Depends on how willing you are to cheat. Really people this is not hard, and it works every single time.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/197338-final-fantasy-ix/65186490

Your Welcome.
---
"Who's the more foolish? The fool? Or the fool who follows him?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
#2unwashed_massesPosted 9/20/2013 5:35:14 PM
Awesome, how did I not know that?

Interesting sciency tidbit: taller people have slightly slower reaction times on average than shorter people. Very, very slight (10 ms per 30 cm). But I use that to describe why my petite female friend that's about two feet smaller than me is better than anyone I know at all video games and has ridiculously fast reflexes. She has a 20 ms advantage, man! That's it... /sigh
#3Moomba33Posted 9/21/2013 8:15:58 AM
Its times like this I wish I had a physical copy instead of the PSN version.
---
"Oh, I never leave home without my party cannon!" -Pinkie Pie
#4ryokayinPosted 9/21/2013 9:51:14 AM
Well, there are worse versions of this mini game I can think of. I think the Misadventures of Tron Bonne has a cafeteria game that uses the same controls but it goes by so much faster.
---
If you think you have it, you don't...
If you think you don't have it, you still don't.
#5JukainPosted 9/23/2013 1:22:09 AM
If you're going to cheat, then just cheat properly and hack the value of nobles impressed to be 100.
---
"In peace, vigilance. In war, victory. In death, sacrifice." ~ The Grey Wardens
http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=71900
#6paul_matthiasPosted 9/23/2013 3:33:54 AM
You know, this works with the Cups mini game with Nero Bros.

At least, it would work if it wasn't so titting pointless.
---
"You gave to me all I know. I will stay here, I will not go" - Shuffle, Bombay Bicycle Club
#7XMasterMXPosted 9/23/2013 4:50:36 AM
Moomba33 posted...
Its times like this I wish I had a physical copy instead of the PSN version.

Use the "Home" button to pause the game just as command prompt shows itself. Easy 100/100.
#8Moomba33Posted 9/23/2013 8:23:13 AM
XMasterMX posted...

Use the "Home" button to pause the game just as command prompt shows itself. Easy 100/100.

I think that only works on PSP, I play on PS3.
---
"Oh, I never leave home without my party cannon!" -Pinkie Pie
#9datdudeMcCoyPosted 9/23/2013 4:20:43 PM
yea i play psn version so no dice for me...

never once been able to do it though over the years.. granted ive never tried it more than 3 or 4 times a playthrough but still, i can hit 1 frame links in street fighter with relatively little difficulty you would think i could do this lol

the worst part for me is always the stupid step right/left. that always throws me off the rhythm
---
WHO DEY!!!!!!!
#10Atomos199Posted 9/29/2013 12:51:57 PM
Well I missed that topic, so this is going into the guide update! Thanks for reposting this, TC.
---
I never gained supreme ulti-complete status. I projected my mind ca. 3 years into the future and realized it was going to be a waste of time.
~ bastardpoetry