This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i always find it amusing that no matter what weapon a character uses

#1Max58201Posted 11/13/2013 6:25:03 AM
there is always a super magical god like weapon somewhere in the world

take this sword forged by the gods to slay any foe who comes in your path...also they had some spare parts sitting around and also made a megaphone should be just as affective...also take this fork that bahamut used to use to scratch his back....

i am always amused by this
---
Official Occult Iaito of the Dark Souls board.
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples
#2tiosukePosted 11/13/2013 2:07:46 PM
err.....what?
#3MysterPixelPosted 11/13/2013 3:00:01 PM
Haha yes.
To be fair the Gastro Fork is given by Quale though, so it could be custom made rather than some bit of a forgotten god's cutlery set.
#4Max58201(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2013 2:04:56 AM
MysterPixel posted...
Haha yes.
To be fair the Gastro Fork is given by Quale though, so it could be custom made rather than some bit of a forgotten god's cutlery set.

the examples were just exaggerations but you know what i mean FF7 is a great example...shiny legendary sword...oh but there is a megaphone in a random locker its nearly as good
---
Official Occult Iaito of the Dark Souls board.
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples
#5robdawg183Posted 11/15/2013 9:10:55 AM
Max58201 posted...
MysterPixel posted...
Haha yes.

the examples were just exaggerations but you know what i mean FF7 is a great example...shiny legendary sword...oh but there is a megaphone in a random locker its nearly as good

"This magical blue paint of the gods will make this megaphone much better than your red one!"
#6Duke DarkwoodPosted 11/15/2013 4:42:55 PM
Itty-bitty ultimate weapon spoilers:

FF10: "And THIS is the legendary ball used by Lord Ohalland when he was a blitzer. Apparently, back then, you won by shredding your competition with the razor-sharp blades on the ball."

FF4: And here, in the core of the moon, we have the legendary weapons that the villain hates. Fortunately, they happen to precisely match the weapon needs of your team.

And a larger set of spoilers:

Xenogears: "And this is the sealed super-mech used by your ancestor 500 years ago." "Whoa. A good thing that back then, the royal family used a whip, just like the one I took up to enhance my pirate-themed mech in the present day!"

Moral of the story? Legendary everythings.
http://adventurers.keenspot.com/d/20050118.html
---
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann
#7SHOKANSTEINPosted 11/15/2013 10:23:03 PM
robdawg183 posted...
Max58201 posted...
MysterPixel posted...
Haha yes.

"This magical blue paint of the gods will make this megaphone much better than your red one!"

But you don't even know how loud this gold paint will make it, man. You don't even know. Don't even fart without your earplugs in.
---
nm|_(||O_O||)_|mn
http://fuee.deviantart.com | vita solari sustentata luce simul cum sole moritur
#8peedeejayPosted 11/17/2013 7:59:21 PM
The Ancient Forest in FFVII and the ocean Chocographs in FFIX was always the strangest to me. Somebody made these ultra powerful weapons and then dropped them in the middle of the ocean or climbed to a forest on top of pretty large cliffs with ferocious monsters to leave the weapon in a chest that the maker presumably brought with them.