This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

jewel and yan battle mechanics question

#21easytoremember8(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 6:04:25 AM
so what do?
---
"No amount of creativity is gonna get a Probe past a wall-in or an Observer past a Turret." ~ EGHuK
Masters Protoss
#22easytoremember8(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 5:22:04 PM
vegh i don't understand. what do i do
---
"No amount of creativity is gonna get a Probe past a wall-in or an Observer past a Turret." ~ EGHuK
Masters Protoss
#23VeghEstherPosted 12/29/2013 11:14:34 AM
Since I never had Yans comet miss and always had it do 9999 damage at level 70 if I wanted to hit level 99 I would still use Grand Dragons for the other 29 levels not Yans at all.
#24monkeyslingerPosted 12/29/2013 11:39:15 AM
VeghEsther posted...
Since I never had Yans comet miss and always had it do 9999 damage at level 70 if I wanted to hit level 99 I would still use Grand Dragons for the other 29 levels not Yans at all.

That's really interesting, considering that out of the hundreds of Yans I fought, the most damage they ever did was 9504. Also, they missed about a third of the time. Apparently Vegh is a statistical anomaly.
---
Read along as I pioneer a new stat path for the Final Fantasy IX Excalibur II Perfect Game!
http://ffixexiipgfinalequip.blogspot.com/
#25VeghEstherPosted 12/29/2013 11:42:18 AM
Well as long as any damage at level 70 to 99 is at least +5000 its enough for a instant game over when even 2 Yans use both use Comet twice on a different pcs for all 4 uses of it in 1 turn.

Yes I had the best armors which are all from digging up the 24 chocograph's equipped on a entire level 70 party never had it miss and had it instantly kill anybody at full HP with just 1 use of Comet.
#26kacavelikiPosted 12/29/2013 3:48:07 PM
I dont believe you.
#27easytoremember8(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 6:22:39 PM
how do i farm grand dragons, they kill me too fast cause my party level is too low. please help
---
Masters Protoss
#28VeghEstherPosted 12/29/2013 9:48:51 PM(edited)
Make 4x Coral/Reflect rings stick them on the entire party (have Quina) learn level 5 death best via a Whale Zombie via random battles right next to the Chocobo Lagoon area which will kill it instantly since its a level 60 enemy.

With the anti poison ability set on the entire party the only move that will kill a party member instantly against Grand Dragons is its normal physical hits Yans can do the same against the entire party when 2 to 4 Yans ALL use comet on its first turn before Night actually puts them to sleep.

With level 5 death I started the farm the Grand Dragons around level 40 and stopping killing them at level 70 since I learned all but the final dungeon abilities by level 70.
#29easytoremember8(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 10:56:37 PM
VeghEsther posted...
Make 4x Coral/Reflect rings stick them on the entire party (have Quina) learn level 5 death best via a Whale Zombie via random battles right next to the Chocobo Lagoon area which will kill it instantly since its a level 60 enemy.

With the anti poison ability set on the entire party the only move that will kill a party member instantly against Grand Dragons is its normal physical hits Yans can do the same against the entire party when 2 to 4 Yans ALL use comet on its first turn before Night actually puts them to sleep.

With level 5 death I started the farm the Grand Dragons around level 40 and stopping killing them at level 70 since I learned all but the final dungeon abilities by level 70.

I can't afford all those materials just yet. My whole party gets 1 shot by grand dragon. Whale zombie also kills whole party in one move because they are all level 5 and have virus on them. What do I do?
---
Masters Protoss
#30VeghEstherPosted 12/30/2013 8:27:31 AM
Well if your doing a no level up/LLG its pointless to fight any battles ithat aren't bosses in fact I will never do a LLG so by the time level 5 death is usable I already had everybody at least level 35 to 40