This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favorite part of the game?

#1edubsPosted 1/21/2014 8:44:10 PM
I'm gonna say Ispen's castle. I was so confused when I got a dagger in the first chest but it all made sense when I did like 0 damage with Steiner and Zidane with really good equipment. It was such a novel concept, I have never seen it in any other game
---
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
#2EuroEPosted 1/21/2014 9:42:25 PM
Spoilers of course

First visit to Conde Petie

I just think it was cool that the other continents were very mysterious and unexplored. To finally get out of Fossil Roo into daylight was refreshing, and to then see the dwarf city with their interesting culture, and disconnected ways was really nice.

and

Visit to Terra

The music, the atmosphere, the mystery of what was going to happen next is unmatched in any other game I've played.
---
PSN- Kevontay
#3PibugoPosted 1/21/2014 11:06:57 PM(edited)
Mount Gulug.
A throwback aaaaall the way back to FFI, love the remastered music, the visuals, the background information it has and those Red Dragons are challenging enough. The mere fact that it alludes to a 13 year old game that started the series just screams epic.

It's one of those rare dungeons in games I actually genuinely would have wanted to be bigger and expanded upon.
When I killed Meltigemini and ended up in Lindblum, I was like "Noo, was that it?"
I rarely get that with dungeons in RPGs so I'll definitely go with Mount Gulug.
---
If something is frustrating, then it's hard.
There's no "it's not hard to do, it's just frustrating" in that case it's hard to do due to frustration.
#4LionHeart48Posted 1/22/2014 12:22:44 AM
Memoria, everything about it, the atmosphere, the music, the cool bosses.
---
IX > VI > VII > IV > VIII > V > X > XII > I > III > II > 50 miles down filled with human waste then XIII
#5CalmlanderPosted 1/22/2014 1:05:01 AM
Can't say, this game is too awesome to pick only one moment.

But...

Dali

Burmecia

Iifa

Oeilvert

Terra

Memoria
---
FFI - Chronodia done with 4 White Mages http://postimg.org/image/3w8s5waxp/
FFX - 100 goals in 1 Blitz League -http://postimg.org/image/byfjhefa1/
#6DungNgo88Posted 1/22/2014 5:51:53 AM
For me, it's the "You're Not Alone" part.

It's a incredible part because Zidane's always cheerful, always the one who help others with their troubles, and when Zidane is... broken, everyone jump in to help him, the Ost "You're not alone" played throughout this part makes it even better.
#7kacavelikiPosted 1/22/2014 6:06:36 AM
Festival of the hunt and burmecia
#8PibugoPosted 1/22/2014 1:08:23 PM
Calmlander posted...
Can't say, this game is too awesome to pick only one moment.

But if it's awesome, then shouldn't it have a moment so awesome it stands out?
???

Or maybe I should drink less.

DungNgo88 posted...
For me, it's the "You're Not Alone" part.

It's a incredible part because Zidane's always cheerful, always the one who help others with their troubles, and when Zidane is... broken, everyone jump in to help him, the Ost "You're not alone" played throughout this part makes it even better.

According to TC's original post, this was meant to be parts as in locations, not parts as in cutscenes. But who knows.

I can agree with you, though.
That whole part sounds so boring on paper but they pulled it off beautifully by pacing it properly, adding gameplay to it, great script and music.
---
If something is frustrating, then it's hard.
There's no "it's not hard to do, it's just frustrating" in that case it's hard to do due to frustration.
#9Demonic_EssencePosted 1/22/2014 1:44:50 PM
LionHeart48 posted...
Memoria, everything about it, the atmosphere, the music, the cool bosses.

This.
---
From this point on, all you opinions will be rejected!
#10DungNgo88Posted 1/23/2014 7:32:10 AM
Pibugo posted...
According to TC's original post, this was meant to be parts as in locations, not parts as in cutscenes. But who knows.

Ah, I see.
If that's the case, then I choose Burmecia because of the atmosphere, the music, the rain, the tragic sense and the feel of something bad's gonna happen.