This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My Problem With This Game

#11nathanlw421Posted 2/9/2014 10:37:53 AM
You're right about the first disk being kind of "slow" but I happen to love it. It takes its time introducing the characters, which a lot of games skip over to get to the action. By the time the second disk comes along, you understand the characters and, when things the story becomes more involved and tense, you're able to see the character growth, changes, and conflicts.

In response to the tension, the 2nd dick has some of the darkest and most powerful events. You want to talk about stakes, they definitely amp it up.
#12HH_KingPosted 2/9/2014 3:56:55 PM
immadbro posted...
This game sucks, play Valkyrie Profile, much better game.

I agree that Valkyrie Profile is a better game, but I would also like to point out that you suck and need to stop spamming your hatred for this game on this board. It's rather pathetic.
---
"Heh. We've all made mistakes as stupid as yours before. You just had the misfortune of makings your publicly."
~zz1000zz
#13HH_KingPosted 2/9/2014 4:01:47 PM
nathanlw421 posted...
You're right about the first disk being kind of "slow" but I happen to love it. It takes its time introducing the characters, which a lot of games skip over to get to the action. By the time the second disk comes along, you understand the characters and, when things the story becomes more involved and tense, you're able to see the character growth, changes, and conflicts.

In response to the tension, the 2nd dick has some of the darkest and most powerful events. You want to talk about stakes, they definitely amp it up.

hahaha does it? Does it really have some dark and powerful events?? Even more than the first?? :P
---
"Heh. We've all made mistakes as stupid as yours before. You just had the misfortune of makings your publicly."
~zz1000zz
#14SIFLjeff8(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2014 4:24:59 PM
I noticed that typo too :/
I'm now deep in to disk 3. I still feel pretty much the same about this game. It's well done and there's a lot of content, but I don't feel emotionally connected with the characters or plot at all.
#15peedeejayPosted 2/9/2014 4:30:47 PM
SIFLjeff8 posted...
I'm now deep in to disk 3.

Ha, still wrong!
#16HH_KingPosted 2/9/2014 5:43:04 PM
peedeejay posted...
SIFLjeff8 posted...

Ha, still wrong!

How many discs could a wood-dirk dirk if a wood-dirk could dirk disks
---
~zz1000zz
#17WindMouseHanpanPosted 2/9/2014 6:39:56 PM
HH_King posted...
peedeejay posted...
SIFLjeff8 posted...

Ha, still wrong!

How many discs could a wood-dirk dirk if a wood-dirk could dirk disks

1924?
---
Made a new channel, come see my let's plays if you want~!
http://www.youtube.com/user/themorphingfennecfox
#18HH_KingPosted 2/10/2014 6:23:49 AM
1924 is (a horrible year) not the correct answer.
---
~zz1000zz
#19nathanlw421Posted 2/11/2014 9:12:10 PM
Wow. That is NOT what I meant to say and or type and I can't edit it. Now I feel stupid
#20Flare_Dragon123Posted 2/12/2014 2:37:48 PM
nathanlw421 posted...
Wow. That is NOT what I meant to say and or type and I can't edit it. Now I feel stupid

I wouldn't.

Your typo brought joy to all the little small children of the world. Yes you rubbed your typo all over their faces and they screamed in absolutely joy.
---
Movie Reviews, Gaming News, and other random tidbits:
http://expositoryconundrum.wordpress.com/