This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ozma question

#11peedeejayPosted 2/15/2014 9:08:07 PM
nickbrien posted...
I ended up getting all the treasure in 6 hours or so but I got Bravely Default as a gift yesterday so I skipped Ozma and just rushed through the end. I kept a save file to get back to it after.

I liked the game, but it seemed really easy for a Final Fantasy game. I didn't grind at all and I breezed through the end without ever being in danger of dying. I liked it though.

Why? There's maps of exactly where the Chocograph treasures are in the FAQs section here.
#12LivingHitokiriPosted 2/16/2014 3:09:14 AM
peedeejay posted...
nickbrien posted...
I ended up getting all the treasure in 6 hours or so but I got Bravely Default as a gift yesterday so I skipped Ozma and just rushed through the end. I kept a save file to get back to it after.

I liked the game, but it seemed really easy for a Final Fantasy game. I didn't grind at all and I breezed through the end without ever being in danger of dying. I liked it though.

Why? There's maps of exactly where the Chocograph treasures are in the FAQs section here.

The fact that people enjoy playing the game without guides or any outside help ?
#13peedeejayPosted 2/16/2014 10:37:47 AM
LivingHitokiri posted...
peedeejay posted...
nickbrien posted...

The fact that people enjoy playing the game without guides or any outside help ?

I quoted the wrong thing, meant to quote this from the same poster...

nickbrien posted...
I'm just using the IGN guide with pictures and trying to get through it as quickly as possible. Sort of a pain in the ass though. I have 11 found in about three hours.

... who said he was using a guide. It's just a inferior guide. Read the thread instead of just the last post next time.
#14LivingHitokiriPosted 2/16/2014 1:50:54 PM
peedeejay posted...
LivingHitokiri posted...
peedeejay posted...
nickbrien posted...

I quoted the wrong thing, meant to quote this from the same poster...

nickbrien posted...
I'm just using the IGN guide with pictures and trying to get through it as quickly as possible. Sort of a pain in the ass though. I have 11 found in about three hours.

... who said he was using a guide. It's just a inferior guide. Read the thread instead of just the last post next time.

Yeap ,didn't see that,silly of me, i apologize.