This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Final Fantasy IX is the only FF game I've only played once

#1ShagyamPosted 7/19/2014 1:23:54 AM
Even though I've owned the game since launch.

I think it has to do to the fact that disc 4 magically disappeared.

I'm thinking of rebuying it this summer. Both Disc and Digitally. does anyone have any experience of the digital version on Vita?
---
PSN- Hellz88
GT - Hellz07
#2Shotgunnova(Moderator)Posted 7/19/2014 3:48:07 AM
I lost my first disc once. Found it a year later in the last place I would've looked: the PS1 I had taken on vacation (this was pre-PS2 era, IIRC). Felt kinda silly. S'pose with all the digital versions around nowadays, lost discs aren't much of a problem. Can't help you with the Vita question, but my spidey senses think there's nothing to worry about.
---
Take me down from the ridge where the summer ends
And watch the city spread out just like a jet's flame
#3Gaara_fanPosted 7/19/2014 7:08:52 AM
Since PSN version runs fine on ps3 and psp, I really doubt you will have any problems on Vita.
---
"O Admonishing melody, arise in the of Necromancer. Mystic Cage"
PSN ID: Otonio_Bruno
#4Garage_ManPosted 7/19/2014 4:22:01 PM
I played the almost the whole game apart from the ending on the Vita. That's a lie, I also finished the end of disk 2 on my TV. MAN dat ending.

Anywaysm, its quite beautiful compared to the PS3/PS2/PS1 EVEN ON CRT. However it does have a few slowdowns and there is nothing that can be done about it.

If you buy the disks that leaves you other options to play. Them can make FFIX look absolutely amazing, I didn't know there was so much detail hidden away by even the Vita.
#5Orichalon-94Posted 7/30/2014 4:58:38 PM
I lost my disc 4 when my sister had a house party, some guy stole my PS2 with the disc inside :( I wad gutted as a 10 year old, had to borrow the disc from a friend for years before the psn store gave us then back for cheap!