Final Fantasy IX - Impress 100 Nobles on Vita!!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy IX
  3. Final Fantasy IX - Impress 100 Nobles on Vita!!!!

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
2 years ago#11
Try within a few tries? You mean succeed within a few tries? No problem. I haven't played in about four years but I can guarantee that I could do it in under 10 tries. My best was second try on one of my Playthru's. I've played to this game close to two dozen times.

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
2 years ago#12
Yeah. Terrible typo, my bad. If you can do it under 10 tries, kudos to you, because in no way I can do it.
"O Admonishing melody, arise in the of Necromancer. Mystic Cage"
PSN ID: Otonio_Bruno

User Info: ergroilnin

ergroilnin
2 years ago#13
I was ALWAYS very bad at this mini game but I just done it few days ago on Vita with the help of online metronome - http://www.metronomeonline.com/ sellect something between 100-120 beats per minutes and mute the Vita. It really helps to get the rhythm going.

User Info: Pibugo

Pibugo
2 years ago#14
I don't see the big deal here, especially if they are playing the PAL version. I remember once doing a test run for my speedrun strat, and I hit 100 completely unintentionally.
I don't think I got 100 on the actual speedrun, but it really doesn't matter, since it didn't rely on it.
The stuff I do/post isn't 100% BS -VeghEsther

User Info: monkeyslinger

monkeyslinger
2 years ago#15
The difficulty of this minigame depends on what kind of TV you have. LCD TVs have a lag between the console and the TV, making it harder.
Read along as I pioneer a new stat path for the Final Fantasy IX Excalibur II Perfect Game!
http://ffixexiipgfinalequip.blogspot.com/

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
2 years ago#16
Yes, the type of television and region of the game could change things I'm sure. I'm in the US and will always use a CRT when given the chance, and thankfully I still have one.

User Info: BaconPancakes

BaconPancakes
2 years ago#17
Most I ever got was 97.
P.S.N. - Matface.
Go forth; touch the Demon inside of me.

User Info: Atomos199

Atomos199
2 years ago#18
monkeyslinger posted...
The difficulty of this minigame depends on what kind of TV you have. LCD TVs have a lag between the console and the TV, making it harder.

Very good point! I should probably mention this in the guide...
I never gained supreme ulti-complete status. I projected my mind ca. 3 years into the future and realized it was going to be a waste of time.
~ bastardpoetry

User Info: Pibugo

Pibugo
2 years ago#19
I have a CRT and LCD TV right next to each other, I tried the minigame on both and noticed no difference at all. Scored 100 on 9th and 7th try, respectively (yeah, I've gotten a little rusty at it)
The stuff I do/post isn't 100% BS -VeghEsther

User Info: Gaara_fan

Gaara_fan
2 years ago#20
There are good and bad LCD regarding input lag. Some TV also have a gaming enhancing mode that reduces that same input lag, but I wouldn't trust it.
"O Admonishing melody, arise in the of Necromancer. Mystic Cage"
PSN ID: Otonio_Bruno
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy IX
  3. Final Fantasy IX - Impress 100 Nobles on Vita!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived