This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Final Fantasy IX - Impress 100 Nobles on Vita!!!!

#11GoukiAkujikiPosted 7/29/2014 8:31:55 PM
Try within a few tries? You mean succeed within a few tries? No problem. I haven't played in about four years but I can guarantee that I could do it in under 10 tries. My best was second try on one of my Playthru's. I've played to this game close to two dozen times.
#12Gaara_fanPosted 7/29/2014 8:58:21 PM
Yeah. Terrible typo, my bad. If you can do it under 10 tries, kudos to you, because in no way I can do it.
---
"O Admonishing melody, arise in the of Necromancer. Mystic Cage"
PSN ID: Otonio_Bruno
#13ergroilninPosted 7/30/2014 4:39:46 AM
I was ALWAYS very bad at this mini game but I just done it few days ago on Vita with the help of online metronome - http://www.metronomeonline.com/ sellect something between 100-120 beats per minutes and mute the Vita. It really helps to get the rhythm going.
#14PibugoPosted 7/30/2014 4:41:14 AM
I don't see the big deal here, especially if they are playing the PAL version. I remember once doing a test run for my speedrun strat, and I hit 100 completely unintentionally.
I don't think I got 100 on the actual speedrun, but it really doesn't matter, since it didn't rely on it.
---
The stuff I do/post isn't 100% BS -VeghEsther
#15monkeyslingerPosted 7/30/2014 2:22:21 PM
The difficulty of this minigame depends on what kind of TV you have. LCD TVs have a lag between the console and the TV, making it harder.
---
Read along as I pioneer a new stat path for the Final Fantasy IX Excalibur II Perfect Game!
http://ffixexiipgfinalequip.blogspot.com/
#16GoukiAkujikiPosted 7/30/2014 7:33:31 PM
Yes, the type of television and region of the game could change things I'm sure. I'm in the US and will always use a CRT when given the chance, and thankfully I still have one.
#17BaconPancakesPosted 7/31/2014 5:19:30 AM
Most I ever got was 97.
---
P.S.N. - Matface.
Go forth; touch the Demon inside of me.
#18Atomos199Posted 7/31/2014 8:11:27 AM
monkeyslinger posted...
The difficulty of this minigame depends on what kind of TV you have. LCD TVs have a lag between the console and the TV, making it harder.

Very good point! I should probably mention this in the guide...
---
I never gained supreme ulti-complete status. I projected my mind ca. 3 years into the future and realized it was going to be a waste of time.
~ bastardpoetry
#19PibugoPosted 7/31/2014 8:31:33 AM
I have a CRT and LCD TV right next to each other, I tried the minigame on both and noticed no difference at all. Scored 100 on 9th and 7th try, respectively (yeah, I've gotten a little rusty at it)
---
The stuff I do/post isn't 100% BS -VeghEsther
#20Gaara_fanPosted 7/31/2014 8:39:15 AM
There are good and bad LCD regarding input lag. Some TV also have a gaming enhancing mode that reduces that same input lag, but I wouldn't trust it.
---
"O Admonishing melody, arise in the of Necromancer. Mystic Cage"
PSN ID: Otonio_Bruno