This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Character Poll.( End Game Spoilers )

#31KFrosty3Posted 7/30/2014 11:29:15 PM
I've got nothing against the character personally, but I am curious as to why it is that Freya is getting votes. I don't disagree per se, I just never saw her reach amazing potential.
---
"Be excellent to each other." "Party on dudes!"
Bill, then Ted; Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure.
#32Tweak5489Posted 7/31/2014 5:06:38 AM
It has to be Eiko, I don't know why but I love to use Holy!
#33CalmlanderPosted 7/31/2014 1:06:22 PM
KFrosty3 posted...
I've got nothing against the character personally, but I am curious as to why it is that Freya is getting votes. I don't disagree per se, I just never saw her reach amazing potential.

Freya is awesome, her character, backstory and her music theme, and in combat she have the easiest and cheapiest 9999 move. Not bad.
---
FFI - Chronodia done with 4 White Mages http://postimg.org/image/3w8s5waxp/
FFX - 100 goals in 1 Blitz League -http://postimg.org/image/byfjhefa1/
#34Demonic_Essence(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2014 9:05:04 PM
KFrosty3 posted...

Reis wind , Jump and .........the random fun of 6 dragons.
---
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it.
#35PibugoPosted 8/1/2014 2:07:26 AM
I think it's purely because she has the easiest "stupid attack that ignores everything" move.

I personally voted for "doesn't matter who I use", because I like the entire cast and pretty much use everyone (because I know this game, and know how easy it is, I don't need to take someone for pure gameplay reasons).
I know I've said this before, but if we were to talk about pure gameplay, Steiner or Quina wins, IMO. Charge! and Night, these are the most broken abilities in the game, there's no contest.
I'm still not sure which is more broken, they both equally trivialize most of the game.
---
The stuff I do/post isn't 100% BS -VeghEsther
#36Redcoffee1Posted 8/2/2014 9:43:33 PM
Unbeknownst to everyone, Quina is the main character and the real hero of the game.
---
Men do not differ much about what things they will call evils; they differ enormously about what evils they will call excusable. -G. K. Chesterton
#37CalmlanderPosted 8/4/2014 12:00:22 AM
A bit of fridge brilliant with the Qus. At first i thought they were in danger of extinction, but then i realized how the nature works.

In real life nature, there are a lot of bugs and grass eaters, a few predators, and even less super predators. In Gaia there are only a few Qus because they are ultra predators, that, and their long lifespawns (Quina is almost 100 years old and is still a child) could make the world a wasted badland if the number of the Qu is too high. Naturally, there should be only a few Qus.
---
FFI - Chronodia done with 4 White Mages http://postimg.org/image/3w8s5waxp/
FFX - 100 goals in 1 Blitz League -http://postimg.org/image/byfjhefa1/
#38TheLightMagePosted 8/9/2014 11:35:55 PM
Garnet. I just love her character too much to not use her.
#39Pure ImaginaryPosted 8/13/2014 7:40:20 PM(edited)
Lacking Protect Rings and struggling to sustain Shell without resorting to Quina (to survive Almagest, err, Neutron Ring), I got nice results from using Amarant to Auto-Life spam during the last fight. I still needed a credible damage-dealer to make headway (Zidane's Thievery ignored damage-reduction), but being able to revive automatically made a huge difference. His Chakra is awesome during dungeon crawls.
#40ertfertPosted 8/16/2014 10:29:56 PM
Obviously Quina, so much versatility, the only thing he lacks is a strong Multiple damage ability

Im surprised so many people pick Zidane, since he is categorically one of the worst characters when not factoring in his ability to steal. He has the one of the highest HP, has 9999 single attack and has the best Attack command in the game, but outside of that, nothing, hes very rigid.

Freya is simply better than Zidane, also having a 9999 single attack, while effectively having a multiple 9999 attack, jump, high HP, second highest defense and Regen-all.